- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 vandse bus stand 9h 15m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 NELAMANGALA 04:50 8th Mile 04:55 JALAHALLI CROSS 05:00 YASHWANTHPURA 05:05 Navarang 05:10 MAJESTIC 05:15 Majestic Anand Rao Circle 05:20 CORPORATION CIRCLE 05:27 LALBAGH 05:28 JAYANAGAR 4TH Block 05:30 RAGHAVENDRA MATA CIRCLE 05:32 J P NAGAR 05:34 JAYANAGARA 9TH BLOCK 05:50 HANUMANTH NAGARA 06:00 SOUTH END CIRCLE 06:00 VIDYAPEETA CIRCLE 06:02 NAGASANDRA 06:03 BILEKAHALLI GATE 06:10 VIJAYA BANK COLONY 06:15 HulimavuVishal TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs800 - Sleeper
- 19:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:20 Vandse Bus Stop 10h 40m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 8th Main Near Rachana Travels 05:05 Goraguntepalya Near Bus Stop 05:10 JALAHALLI near KSRTC BOOKING CENTER 05:17 Yaswanthpura - Gowardhan Theater NEAR SAGAR HOTEL 05:20 Navarang Circle 05:25 Anand RAO Circel - Near Ganesh Tempel,Opp Brigade Plaza 05:30 Majestic - Tank Bund Road, Near Hotel Amar 05:35 Gandhi Nagar - Anand Travels,Near Bharath Petroleum 05:38 Vijay Bank Layout Raksha Travels 05:40 Corporation - Near Corporation Bus Stop 05:42 Dalmiya Signal 05:45 Lalbagh Main Gate 05:45 HSBC Anand Bhavan 05:47 J D Mara Singnel Near Ganesh Temple Opp Mandavi Motars 05:48 Natkalappa Circel 05:50 Jayadev Hospital 05:50 South End Road - Near Shankar Travels 05:55 Jayanagar - 4th block Near Beside,Jayanagar 4th Block Coffee Day and RV Dental Collage 06:00 Jayanagar 9th Black TPC Travels 06:05 Ragavendra Matta Signal 06:08 East End Circle,Near Spicy North Hotel 06:20 Bilekhalli Pai International 06:25 Hulimavu - Near Sai Baba Temple, Kanaka TravelsAnand TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
- 19:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:20 Vandse 19:25 Neralakatte 19:45 Hattiyangdi Cross 20:00 Thallur 11h 10m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Jalahalli 05:45 Rajajinagar 06:00 Ananda Rao Circle S R S Travels 06:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Vandse 11h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Kunigal 05:50 Nelamangala S R S Travels 05:55 8th Mile 06:00 Jalahalli 06:10 Yeshwantpur Rail Way Station 06:15 Rajajinagar 06:25 Seshadri Puram 06:25 West of chord Road 06:30 Vijaya NagarToll Gate 06:45 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 06:55 Coroporation Circle 07:05 Lalbhag Main Gate 07:10 Lalbhag West Gate 07:20 Jay Nagar 4th Block TN 07:30 Netkallappa Circle 07:30 South EndSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
- 19:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:35 Vandse Bus Stop 10h 40m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 8th Main Near Rachana Travels 05:25 JALAHALLI near KSRTC BOOKING CENTER 05:32 Yashwantpura Gowardhan Theater Near Sagar Hotel 05:35 Navarang Circle 05:40 Anand RAO Circel - Near Ganesh Tempel,Opp Brigade Plaza 05:45 Majestic - Tank Bund Road, Near Hotel Amar 05:50 Gandhi Nagar - Anand Travels,Near Bharath Petroleum 05:52 M.G.Road Near Bus Stand 05:55 ULSOOR BUS STOP 05:57 Indiranagar -Near BDA Complex,Next To Petrol Bunk,Toward Ulsoor 05:59 Domlur Doopanahalli Bus Stop 06:00 Koramangala Water Tank 06:01 Koramangala Sony World 06:03 Madiwala - Near Madiwala Police Station,Hosur Road 06:07 Rupeana Agrahar, 06:09 Bommanahalli 06:11 Singh Sandra Bus Stop 06:12 Konappana Agrahara 06:13 Huskuru Gate Bus Stop, 06:13 Electronic City 06:14 Bommasandra - Near C Rao Travels 06:15 Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital 06:20 Kudlu Gate 06:25 SILK BOARD BUS STOPAnand TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:03 Near Nempu High School 20:05 Nempu Cross 20:10 Vandse Bus Stand 9h 30m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Nelamangala Circle 05:35 8 Th Mile Rachana Travels 05:40 Jalahalli Cross 05:43 Goruguntepalya 05:45 Yashwanthpur Circle 05:50 Navarang Cirlce 05:55 Malleshwaram Bus Stop(Near Kc General Hospital) 06:00 Swathi Durgamba Office (Near Mantri Mall) 06:12 Ananda Rao Circle Near Sai Temple 06:15 Corporation 06:18 Lalbaugh 06:25 Netkallappa Circle Office 06:30 South End Kr Road(Shankar Trave) 06:35 Jayanagar 8th Block 06:38 Jp Nagar Near Raghavendra Swami Mata 06:45 V B Layout Raksha TravelsDurgamba Motors -KPR-VANDSE-KOLL-BNGNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 1.4/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Vandse to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Vandse to Bangalore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Vandse to Bangalore.
When does the first Vandse to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vandse to Bangalore bus route leaves at 19:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Vandse?
The last bus for Vandse to Bangalore route leaves at 19:20. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹650.
Who are the popular operators on the Vandse to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Vandse to Bangalore bus route are Anand Travels , SRS Travels , Vishal Travels and Durgamba Motors -KPR-VANDSE-KOLL-BNG .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vandse to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Vandse Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Vandse Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Vandse
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...