- 15:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:45 Chanod Colony 16:00 Hotel Papilion 16h 15m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Nr.Majevdi Gate, Opp. Medical College 08:00 Gandhi Chowk Nr.Dr Dolakiya Hospital 08:00 Majevdi Gate Police chokiMahasagar Travels Brand New CoachNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/5660 Fare Details Rs660 - Sleeper
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Pavan travels 15h 10m → 07:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:10 Majevadi GatePavan Travels JunagadhNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Vapi Gunjan Chowkadi 13h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Majevadi GateAvadh TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Vapi - pepilon hotel 12h 50m → 10:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:20 Majevadi Gate 10:20 Vaibhav Chowk 10:20 Krishna parkAnukool TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Vapi to Junagadh
How many buses are running between Vapi to Junagadh on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Vapi to Junagadh.
When does the first Vapi to Junagadh bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vapi to Junagadh bus route leaves at 15:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹660.
When does the last bus leaves for Junagadh from Vapi?
The last bus for Vapi to Junagadh route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1050.
Who are the popular operators on the Vapi to Junagadh bus route?
Top operators on the Vapi to Junagadh bus route are Avadh Travels , Pavan Travels Junagadh , Anukool Travels and Mahasagar Travels Brand New Coach .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vapi to Junagadh Bus Offers & Promos
Vapi Junagadh Bus Schedule & Info
Vapi Junagadh Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Vapi
Top Bus routes from Junagadh
Top Trains from Vapi
Top Trains from Junagadh
Popular attractions in Junagadh
- Somnath Jyotirlinga Temple
Somnath temple, an extremely respected temple, is one of the major 12 Shiva temples in India preserving the Jyotorlingas. This temple is......
- Crocodile Rearing Centre
Crocodile Rearing Centre is one of the famous attractions in Gir, situated in the Forest Department office complex. Here nature lovers will surely love to view some crocodiles .........
- Sasan Gir Wildlife National Park
It is located exactly in the south-east direction of the city, 64 Km away from it. The area of the park possesses .........
- Junagadh Gate
Junagadh Gate, one of the major Veraval attractions located in Somanth, is the major gateway to the town of Veraval as well as Somnath. This gate is......