- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 PJ Travels 12h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 05:15 Electronic city 05:30 Bommasandara 05:45 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalyamSPS Travels IndiaNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5699 Fare Details Rs699 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs799 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs899 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Vazhakkulam 11h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Krishnagiri 05:20 Hosur 05:30 Attibele 05:40 Narayana Hridayalaya 05:45 Bommasandra Post Office 05:50 Hebbagodi bus stop 05:55 Electronic City Toll Gate 06:05 Silk Board 06:10 Madiwala 06:15 Dairy circle 06:20 Christ University 06:25 Lalbagh Maingate 06:30 Kalasipalyam Main RoadAtlas TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper Executive (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Vazhakkulam (Pickup Van/Bus) 10h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Hosur 06:05 Attibele 06:10 Bommasandra 06:15 Electronic City toll gate 06:25 Silk Board 06:30 Madiwala 06:40 Christ Collage 06:50 Willson Garden 07:00 Kalasipalayam Sk TravelsKerala linesA/C Sleeper (2+1)1155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Sleeper
Rs1207 - Sleeper
Rs1312 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Vazhakkulam 10h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Hosur 05:40 Bommasandra 05:45 Electronic City toll gate 05:50 Silk Board 06:00 Madiwala 06:15 Kalasipalayam Sk TravelsKerala linesVolvo B11R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Vazhakkulam to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Vazhakkulam to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Vazhakkulam to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Vazhakkulam to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1260 for AC Volvo on Vazhakkulam to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Vazhakkulam Bangalore bus route?
and 34 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Vazhakkulam to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vazhakkulam to Bangalore bus route leaves at 17:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹699.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Vazhakkulam?
The last bus for Vazhakkulam to Bangalore route leaves at 19:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹800.
Who are the popular operators on the Vazhakkulam to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Vazhakkulam to Bangalore bus route are Kerala lines , SPS Travels India and Atlas Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vazhakkulam to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Vazhakkulam Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Vazhakkulam Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Vazhakkulam
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...