- 21:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:05 Vedachandur 21:35 Eriyodu 21:40 Vadamadurai 21:45 Ayyalur 7h 40m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Chengalpattu 04:00 Thambaram 04:30 Guindy 04:45 Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand 04:50 Padi Lucas 05:00 Madhavaram 05:15 RedhillsSST TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.3/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Vedasandur 8h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpattu Toll 04:10 Maraimalai Nagar 04:20 Singaperumal Koil 04:20 Guduvancherry 04:25 Vandaloor 04:27 Urapakkam 04:30 Perungalathur 04:35 Chrompet 04:40 Pallavaram 04:50 Shanthi Petrol Bunk 05:00 Guindy 05:10 Vadapalanii 05:20 Ashok Pillar 05:30 KoyambeduKrs travelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5580 Fare Details Rs580 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:20 Vedasandur 7h 30m → 04:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpattu Toll 04:15 Maraimalai Nagar 04:25 Urapakkam 04:35 Vandaloor 04:40 Perungalathur 04:45 Tambaram 04:50 Chrompet 04:55 Pallavaram 05:05 Guindy 05:15 Ashok Pillar 05:25 Vadapalanii 05:30 KoyambeduKrs travelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Vedachandur 21:50 Eriyodu 21:55 Vadamadurai 22:00 Ayyalur 7h 45m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Melmaruvathur 03:30 Chengalpattu 04:15 Thambaram 04:20 Pallavaram 04:30 Guindy 04:45 Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand 04:55 Tvs Lukas 05:05 Madhavaram 05:15 RedhillsSST TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Bus Stand 7h 15m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:30 Tindivanam 02:55 Melmaruvathur 03:05 Madurantakam 03:35 Chengalpet Bridge at Kanchipuram Cross Road 03:40 Chengalpet Toll 03:50 Mahindra City 03:55 Maraimalainagar 04:05 SRM COLLEGE 04:10 Guduvanchery 04:15 Urappakkam 04:20 Vandalur 04:35 Perungalaltur 04:45 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 04:50 Tambaram MEPZ 04:55 Chrompet 05:05 Pallavaram 05:10 Meenampakam Airport 05:15 Shanthi Petrol Bunk 05:20 Guindy(Alandur Court) 05:30 Ashok Pillar 05:35 Vadapalani 05:45 Koyambedu(Election Office)AAA TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.9/5580 Fare Details Rs580 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Vedasandur 7h 15m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpattu Toll 04:15 Mahendhra City 04:20 Singaperumal Koil 04:25 Maraimalai Nagar 04:30 Srm University 04:35 Guduvancherry 04:40 Urapakkam 04:43 Vandaloor 04:45 Perungalathur 04:50 Tambaram 04:55 Chrompet 05:00 Pallavaram 05:05 Guindy 05:10 Ashok Pillar 05:15 Vadapalanii 05:45 KoyambeduKrs travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Vedachandur 7h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 KoyambeduSRS TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5570 Fare Details Rs570 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs670 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Vedasandur 7h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Chengalpattu Toll 05:00 Mahendhra City 05:05 Singaperumal Koil 05:10 Maraimalai Nagar 05:15 Srm University 05:20 Guduvancherry 05:25 Urapakkam 05:28 Vandaloor 05:30 Perungalathur 05:35 Tambaram 05:40 Chrompet 05:45 Pallavaram 05:50 Guindy 05:55 Ashok Pillar 06:00 Vadapalanii 06:30 KoyambeduKrs travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Vedasandur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Vedasandur to Chennai on the daily basis?
9 buses are running between Vedasandur to Chennai. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 6 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Vedasandur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vedasandur to Chennai bus route leaves at 21:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹446.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Vedasandur?
The last bus for Vedasandur to Chennai route leaves at 23:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹945.
What are the boarding points for Vedasandur to Chennai Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Vedasandur are Vedachandur , Vadamadurai , VEDASENDUR , Ayyalur and Eriyodu .
What are the dropping points in Chennai for the Vedasandur Chennai bus route?
Dropping points in Chennai for this route are Madhavaram , Alandur , SRM University , Urappakkam and Ashok Pillar .
Who are the popular operators on the Vedasandur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Vedasandur to Chennai bus route are Krs travels , SST Travels , TNSTC and AAA Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vedasandur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Vedasandur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Vedasandur Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.