- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Vedasandur 7h 30m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpattu Toll 04:10 Maraimalai Nagar 04:20 Guduvancherry 04:20 Singaperumal Koil 04:25 Vandaloor 04:27 Urapakkam 04:30 Perungalathur 04:35 Chrompet 04:40 Pallavaram 04:50 Shanthi Petrol Bunk 05:00 Guindy 05:10 Vadapalanii 05:20 Ashok Pillar 05:30 KoyambeduKrs travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5580 Fare Details Rs580 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Vedachandur 21:30 Eriyodu 21:45 Vadamadurai 21:50 Ayyalur 7h 30m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Chengalpattu 04:15 Thambaram 04:30 Guindy 04:45 Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand 05:00 Padi Lucas 05:10 Madhavaram 05:15 RedhillsSST TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.8/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:20 Vedasandur 7h 30m → 04:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpattu Toll 04:10 Maraimalai Nagar 04:20 Vandaloor 04:25 Urapakkam 04:30 Perungalathur 04:40 Tambaram 04:45 Pallavaram 04:47 Chrompet 04:50 Guindy 05:00 Ashok Pillar 05:10 Vadapalanii 05:30 KoyambeduKrs travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5680 Fare Details Rs680 - Sleeper
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 Bus Stand, Vedachandur 6h 50m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Chengalpattu Toll Gate 04:35 Singaperumal Koil 04:40 MAHENDRA CITY 04:45 Maraimalainagar 04:50 SRM University 04:55 Guduvancheri 05:00 Urapakkam 05:05 Vandalur 05:10 Perungalathur 05:15 Tambaram 05:20 Chrompet 05:25 Pallavaram 05:30 Guindy Alandur Post Office 05:35 Ashok Pillar 05:40 Vadapalani 05:45 Koyambedu Omni Bus TerminusEnjoy BusNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5680 Fare Details Rs680 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Bus Stand, Vedachandur 7h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 Chengalpattu-bridge at Kanchipuram Cross Road 03:50 MAHENDRA CITY 04:00 Maraimalainagar 04:05 SRM COLLEGE 04:10 Perungalaltur 04:15 Tambaram 04:20 Chrompet 04:25 Pallavaram Bus Stop 04:30 Guindy 04:35 ashok pillar 05:00 Koyambedu 05:30 RedHills Bye PassAAA TRAVELSLeyland Non A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)580 Fare Details Rs580 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Vedachandur Athumadu Bus Stop 22:10 Thadikombu 22:50 Ayyalur 23:05 Vadamadurai 7h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Melmaruvathur 04:30 Chengalpattu 04:40 Mahendra City 04:45 Maraimalai Nager 04:50 Srm Univercity 04:55 Guduvanchary 05:00 Urapakkam 05:05 Vandaloor 05:10 Perugalathur 05:15 Thambaram 05:16 Chrompett 05:17 Pallavaram 05:18 Guindy 05:20 Ashok Pillar 05:30 Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand 05:40 VadapalaniSST TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Vedachandur 22:35 Eriyodu 22:45 Vadamadurai 7h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Melmaruvathur 04:50 Chengalpet Toll Gate 05:00 Mahindra City 05:10 MaraimalaiNagar 05:15 SRM College Bus Stop 05:20 Guduvanchery 05:25 Perungalathur 05:25 Perungalathur 05:30 Tambaram 05:35 Chrompet 05:40 Pallavaram Bus Stand 05:45 Guindy 05:50 Ashokpillar 05:55 Vadapalani Bus Stop 06:00 Koyambedu Omni Bus StandThangamayil TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.7/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Vedasandur 7h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpattu Toll 04:15 Mahendhra City 04:20 Singaperumal Koil 04:25 Maraimalai Nagar 04:30 Srm University 04:35 Guduvancherry 04:40 Urapakkam 04:43 Vandaloor 04:45 Perungalathur 04:50 Tambaram 04:55 Chrompet 05:00 Pallavaram 05:05 Guindy 05:10 Ashok Pillar 05:15 Vadapalanii 05:45 KoyambeduKrs travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Vedachandur 7h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 KoyambeduSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5670 Fare Details Rs670 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Vedasandur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Vedasandur to Chennai on the daily basis?
9 buses are running between Vedasandur to Chennai. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Vedasandur to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Vedasandur to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Vedasandur Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Vedasandur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vedasandur to Chennai bus route leaves at 21:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹580.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Vedasandur?
The last bus for Vedasandur to Chennai route leaves at 22:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹670.
Who are the popular operators on the Vedasandur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Vedasandur to Chennai bus route are Krs travels , SST Travels , Thangamayil Travels and AAA TRAVELS .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vedasandur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Vedasandur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Vedasandur Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Vedasandur
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.