- 03:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:30 Vellore 2h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Vellore 04:30 Kanchipuram 04:50 Sriperumbudur 05:05 Poonamalle KFC 05:15 Porur 05:20 Ramapuram 05:30 Guindy 05:35 Ekkaduthangal 05:40 Ashok Pillar 05:50 Vadapalani 06:00 KoyambeduBSP BusNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs830 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs980 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs999 - Seater/Sleeper
- 03:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:55 VANIYAMBADI 02:35 AMBUR 03:35 BYPASS 2h 45m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:35 SAVEETHA UNIVERSITY 04:40 POONTHAMALLE 04:43 PORUR(BUS STOP) 04:44 PORUR(SHELL PETROL BUNK) 04:45 RAMACHANDRA MEDICAL 04:50 CHENNAI TRADE CENTRE 04:55 RAMAPURAM 05:00 KATHIPARA(ROUNDANA) 05:10 ASHOK PILLAR 05:20 VADAPALANI 05:35 KOYAMBEDU ELECTION COMMISON 05:45 KOYAMBEDU BUSSTAND 05:55 ANNANAGAR - VANAVILTV(HP PETROL BUNK) 05:57 PADI LUCAS BRIDGE 06:00 KOLATHUR 06:05 MADHAVARAM(ANDRA BUS STAND) 06:10 MANJAMBAKKAM ROUNDANA 06:20 VETRI TRAVELS PARKINGVetri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5815 Fare Details Rs815 - Sleeper
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Vellore 2h 15m → 18:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 18:05 Sri Perumbudur 18:20 Poonamalli 18:45 Maduravoyal 19:00 KoyambeduAsian xpressA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5997 Fare Details Rs997 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Vellore to Chennai
How many buses are running between Vellore to Chennai on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Vellore to Chennai. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Vellore to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vellore to Chennai bus route leaves at 03:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹630.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Vellore?
The last bus for Vellore to Chennai route leaves at 16:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹997.
What are the boarding points for Vellore to Chennai Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Vellore are Vellore Bypass , Others and New Bus Stand .
What are the dropping points in Chennai for the Vellore Chennai bus route?
Dropping points in Chennai for this route are Ekkattuthangal , Vellore Bypass , Poonamallee , Velappanchavadi Bus Stop and Porur .
Who are the popular operators on the Vellore to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Vellore to Chennai bus route are BSP Bus , Vetri Travels and Asian xpress .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vellore to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Vellore Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Vellore Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.