- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:20 Vellore 8h 0m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Bellary X RoadsJBT TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1785 Fare Details Rs1785 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1995 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Busstand 7h 30m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Bellary ChowrastaMorning star travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/52404 Fare Details Rs2404 - Sleeper
Rs2509 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Vellore 20:40 VIT College 20:45 Katpadi Road 8h 0m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointKaveri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1984 Fare Details Rs1984 - Sleeper
Rs2089 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Busstand 7h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Bellary ChowrastaMorning star travelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 3.5/51785 Fare Details Rs1785 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Vellore to Kurnool
How many buses are running between Vellore to Kurnool on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Vellore to Kurnool.
When does the first Vellore to Kurnool bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vellore to Kurnool bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹521.
When does the last bus leaves for Kurnool from Vellore?
The last bus for Vellore to Kurnool route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹521.
Who are the popular operators on the Vellore to Kurnool bus route?
Top operators on the Vellore to Kurnool bus route are JBT Travels , Morning star travels , APSRTC-6398 and Kaveri Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vellore to Kurnool Bus Offers & Promos
Vellore Kurnool Bus Schedule & Info
Vellore Kurnool Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Vellore
Top Bus routes from Kurnool
Top Trains from Vellore
Hotels in Kurnool
Popular attractions in Kurnool
- Belum Caves
Belum Caves is the longest cave system and is one of the Kurnool attractions which are visited by most of the people. It is an underground cave and has ......
- Srisailam Dam
One of the twelve largest hydroelectric power projects in the country, Srisailam Dam is one of the supreme attractions of the town, located on the bank of........
- Oravakallu Rock Garden
Nature never stops surprising humans with its creations. On every vacation one seems to discover a new treasure hidden in nature's casket. One such enchantment that will takes one's breath away can be seen in the amazing rock formations in Kurnool, the Oravakallu Rock Garden. The Indian version of the Grand Canyon gives one the pleasure of leisure and adventure with aesthetic delights, all at the same time.
- Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple
Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple, in Srisailam, is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva situated here. Srisailam is located in the Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh state. The temple is also one of the 18Maha Sakti Peeths.