- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Vembar Busstand 12h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Perungalathur Near Kamaraj Statue 05:10 Tambaram Opposite to Hindu Mission Hospital 05:30 Guindy Kathipara 05:40 Vadapalani 05:50 Koyembedu 06:15 Egmore 06:20 Pudupet 06:30 MannadiAmarnath TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5780 Fare Details Rs780 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Vembaar Sri Jaya Vilas Hotel Bus Stop 9443584351 13h 20m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Perungalathur 04:55 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 05:05 Crompet Bus Stand 05:15 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 05:20 Airport 05:25 Guindy opp Alanthur court 05:30 Ashok Pillar Anjappar Hotel 05:40 Vadapalani 05:50 Koyambedu 9840900852 06:10 Egmore 06:15 Central 06:20 MannadiShri Baghyalakshhmi Travels(SBLT)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:15 Vembar 11h 30m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Azhar travels Tambaram 05:15 Egmore 05:45 KoyembeduAmarnath TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5892 Fare Details Rs892 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 SS Tailor 12h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:05 Chengalpattu 04:10 Maraimalai Nagar Bus Stop 04:20 SRM COLLEGE 04:30 Guduvanchery 04:35 Urapakkam 04:40 Vandalur crescent college 04:45 Perungalathur 04:50 Tambaram (Azar Travels) 05:00 Chromepet (CSK Travels) 05:10 Pallavaram 05:20 Ashok Pillar 05:40 Alanthur court 06:00 Koyambedu Election Commission OfficeCSK TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5780 Fare Details Rs780 - Sleeper
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 SS Tailor 11h 35m → 05:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:55 Chengalpattu 04:00 Singaperumalkoil 04:05 Mahindra City 04:10 Maraimalai Nagar Bus Stop 04:15 SRM COLLEGE 04:20 Guduvanchery 04:25 Urapakkam 04:30 Vandalur crescent college 04:35 Perungalathur 04:45 Tambaram (Azar Travels) 04:50 Chromepet (CSK Travels) 04:55 Pallavaram 05:00 shanthi petrol bunk 05:05 guindy 05:20 Egmore 05:40 KoyambeduCSK TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5780 Fare Details Rs780 - Sleeper
- 18:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:25 Vembar 12h 5m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Perungalathur Near Kamaraj Statue 05:05 East Tambaram ( M.C.C.College ) 05:10 Camp Road (csi church) 05:15 Santhosapuram 05:20 Medavakkam 05:25 Perumbakkam 05:30 Sholinganallur 05:35 Karapakkam 05:40 Thoraipakkam - Jain College Bus stop 05:45 Kamatchi Hospital 05:45 Anna University Bus stop 05:50 Kaiveli Bus Stop 06:00 Velachery 06:05 SRP Tools 06:05 Tidel Parrk - Service Road Opp To Tidel Park 06:10 Madhya Kailash O.M.R. Road Junction 06:15 Saidapet (Court Stop) 06:25 Saidapet (Ilangaali Amman kovil) 06:35 Nandhanam 06:45 Anna Arivalayam 07:15 EgmoreAmarnath Travels - Via SholinganallurNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)780 Fare Details Rs780 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Vembar 11h 30m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Perungalathur Near Kamaraj Statue 06:10 Tambaram Opposite to Hindu Mission Hospital 06:20 Pallavaram Bus Stop 06:20 Guindy Alandur court 06:30 Vadapalani 06:45 KoyembeduAmarnath TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Vembar to Chennai
How many buses are running between Vembar to Chennai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Vembar to Chennai.
When does the first Vembar to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vembar to Chennai bus route leaves at 17:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹780.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Vembar?
The last bus for Vembar to Chennai route leaves at 19:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹650.
Who are the popular operators on the Vembar to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Vembar to Chennai bus route are Amarnath Travels , CSK Travels , Shri Baghyalakshhmi Travels(SBLT) and Amarnath Travels - Via Sholinganallur .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vembar to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Vembar Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Vembar Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Vembar
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.