- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Villathikulam 11h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:50 Perungalathur Near Kamaraj Statue 04:20 East Tambaram ( M.C.C.College ) 04:30 Camp Road ( Selaiyur Junction ) 04:35 Santhosapuram 04:40 Medavakkam 04:45 Perumbakkam 04:50 Sholinganallur 05:00 Karapakkam 05:10 Thoraipakkam - Jain College Bus stop 05:15 Kamatchi Hospital 05:20 Kaiveli Bus Stop 05:25 Velachery 05:30 SRP Tools 05:35 Tidel Parrk - Service Road Opp To Tidel Park 05:40 Madhya Kailash O.M.R. Road Junction 05:45 Anna University Bus stop 05:50 Saidapet (Court Stop) 05:55 Saidapet (Ilangaali Amman kovil) 06:00 Nandhanam 06:15 Anna Arivalayam 06:30 EgmoreAmarnath Travels - Via SholinganallurNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)780 Fare Details Rs780 - Sleeper
- 19:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:25 Vilathikulam 11h 30m → 06:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Perungalaltur 05:45 Guindy 05:50 Saidapet 05:55 Egmore 06:55 KoyambeduSri Amarnath TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5780 Fare Details Rs780 - Sleeper
- 19:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:35 Villathikulam 10h 35m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 Tambaram Opposite to Hindu Mission Hospital 07:05 Egmore 07:45 KoyembeduAmarnath TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5780 Fare Details Rs780 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Villathikulam 10h 30m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Perungalathur Near Kamaraj Statue 06:10 Tambaram Opposite to Hindu Mission Hospital 06:20 Pallavaram Bus Stop 06:20 Guindy Alandur court 06:30 Vadapalani 06:45 KoyembeduAmarnath TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Vilathikulam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Vilathikulam to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Vilathikulam to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Vilathikulam to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Vilathikulam to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Vilathikulam Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Vilathikulam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vilathikulam to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹780.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Vilathikulam?
The last bus for Vilathikulam to Chennai route leaves at 19:25. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹780.
Who are the popular operators on the Vilathikulam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Vilathikulam to Chennai bus route are Amarnath Travels , Sri Amarnath Travels and Amarnath Travels - Via Sholinganallur .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vilathikulam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Vilathikulam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Vilathikulam Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Vilathikulam
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.