- 16:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:20 Virudhachalam 5h 25m → 21:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 20:00 Perungulathur Sriram Gate 20:30 Thambaram Indu Mission Hospital 20:50 Airport 21:00 Guindy Aalandhur Court 21:15 Ashokpillar Kfc 21:45 Koyambedu Election OfficeMargic TransportsA/C Seater push back (2+2)530 Fare Details Rs530 - Seater
- 16:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:25 Virudhachalam 4h 20m → 20:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:00 Chengalpattu Toll 19:15 Mahindra City Bus Stop 19:20 Singaperumal Koil Bus Stop 19:30 Maraimalai Nagar 19:35 Srm University 19:45 Guduvanchery Bus Stop 19:50 Vandalur Zoo 20:00 Perungulathur Kamaraj Statue 20:10 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital Bus Stop 20:15 Chrompet 20:20 Pallavaram Bus Stop 20:25 Chennai Airport 20:27 Alandur 20:30 Ashok Pillar Anjappar Hotel 20:45 KoyambeduRaahath TransportScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.4/5661 Fare Details Rs661 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Virthachalam 6h 25m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:25 Chengalpat Toll 05:30 SRM COLLEGE 05:40 Perungalathur Bus Stop 05:45 Tambaram 05:55 Chrompet 06:00 Pallavaram 06:05 Airport 06:10 Guindy 06:15 ashok pillar 06:20 Koyambedu 06:25 Maduravoyal 06:30 PoonamalleeValan Tours & TravelsLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper King Size A/c Family Sleeper (2+1)420 Fare Details Rs420 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs577 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Virudhachalam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Virudhachalam to Chennai on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Virudhachalam to Chennai. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses.
When does the first Virudhachalam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Virudhachalam to Chennai bus route leaves at 16:20. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹530.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Virudhachalam?
The last bus for Virudhachalam to Chennai route leaves at 16:20. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹530.
Who are the popular operators on the Virudhachalam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Virudhachalam to Chennai bus route are Margic Transports , Raahath Transport and Valan Tours & Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Virudhachalam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Virudhachalam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Virudhachalam Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Virudhachalam
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.