- 16:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:25 Virudhachalam 4h 20m → 20:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:20 Chengalpat Toll Gate 19:23 Mahindra City 19:25 singaperumalkoil 19:30 Maraimalai Nagar Bus Stop 19:35 SRM University 19:40 Guduvanchery 19:45 Urapakkam 19:50 Vandallor Zoo 20:00 Perungulathur 20:10 Tambaram Hindu Mission hospital bus stop 20:15 Chrompet 20:20 Pallavaram 20:25 Chennai Air Port 20:27 Kathipara Bridge Bus Stop 20:30 Ashok Pillar Udhayam Theatre Opp Bus Stop 20:45 Koyambedu Raahath OfficeRaahath TransportScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 4.7/5556 Fare Details Rs556 - Semi Sleeper
- 16:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:25 Virudhachalam 4h 5m → 20:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:30 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 19:35 Mahendra City 19:40 Singaperumal Koil - Welcome Travels 19:45 Maraimalar Nagar 19:50 SRM University 19:55 Perungalathur 20:00 Tambaram - Hindu Mission Hospital 20:05 Chromepet 20:10 Pallavaram 20:15 Meenabakkam Airport 20:20 Ashok Pillar 20:25 Vadapalani 20:30 Koyambedu-CMBTParveen TravelsMercedes Multi-Axle Semi-sleeper (2+2) 3.5/5525 Fare Details Rs525 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Virthachalam 6h 5m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Chengalpat Toll 04:25 SRM COLLEGE 04:40 Perungalathur Bus Stop 04:45 Tambaram 04:50 Chrompet 05:10 Pallavaram 05:15 Airport 05:40 Guindy 05:50 ashok pillar 06:00 Koyambedu 06:15 Maduravoyal 06:30 PoonamalleeValan Tours & TravelsLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper King Size A/c Family Sleeper (2+1)418 Fare Details Rs418 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs472 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs577 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 Virudhachalam 4h 31m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 SRM University 03:50 Guduvancheri 03:55 Perungalathur 04:00 Tambaram - Hindu Mission Hospital 04:05 Chromepet 04:10 Pallavaram 04:15 Meenabakkam Airport 04:25 Vadapalani 04:30 Koyambedu-CMBT 05:00 EgmoreParveen TravelsMercedes Multi-Axle Semi-sleeper (2+2) 2.9/5577 Fare Details Rs577 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Virudhachalam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Virudhachalam to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Virudhachalam to Chennai. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Virudhachalam to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Virudhachalam to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Virudhachalam Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Virudhachalam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Virudhachalam to Chennai bus route leaves at 16:25. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹556.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Virudhachalam?
The last bus for Virudhachalam to Chennai route leaves at 16:25. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹556.
Who are the popular operators on the Virudhachalam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Virudhachalam to Chennai bus route are Parveen Travels , Valan Tours & Travels and Raahath Transport .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Virudhachalam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Virudhachalam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Virudhachalam Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Virudhachalam
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.