- 12:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 12:45 Virudhachalam 5h 55m → 18:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 15:55 Chengalpet Toll 16:10 Mahendra City 16:20 SP Kovil 16:25 Maraimalainagar 16:30 SRM College 16:35 Guduvancheri 16:40 Urappakkam 16:50 Vandaloor 17:00 Perungalathur 17:10 Porur Toll Gate 17:20 Maduravoyal 18:40 Koyembedu Omni Bus Stand Royal PlazaApple BusNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Virthachalam 6h 20m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Chengalpat Toll 04:40 MAHENDRA CITY,Chennai 04:45 Singaperumal Koil,Chennai 05:00 SRM COLLEGE 05:15 Guduvanchery busstop 05:20 Vandaloor,Chennai 05:25 Perungalathur Bus Stop 05:30 Tambaram 05:35 Chrompet 05:40 Pallavaram 05:45 Airport 05:50 Guindy-Near LeRoyal Meridian Hotel 05:55 ashok pillar 06:00 Vadapalani Bus Stop 06:15 Koyambedu 06:25 Maduravoyal 06:30 Poonamallee,,ChennaiJordan TransportNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.4/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 Virudhachalam 6h 51m → 06:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:20 Chengalpet Toll 03:25 Chengalpet By Pass 03:30 Mahendra City 03:35 SP Kovil 03:40 Guduvancheri 03:45 Urappakkam 03:50 Vandaloor 03:55 Perungalathur 04:05 Tambaram East 04:15 Medavakkam 04:25 Sholinganallur Near Sathak College 04:35 Shollinganallur Khoot Road (ECR) 04:40 Enjambakkam Amaithi Koil 04:45 Neelankarai RK 04:50 Neelankarai Vasan Eye Care 04:53 Palavakkam Singapore Shopping 04:55 Palavakkam ORCH 05:00 Thiruvanmiyur RTO 05:05 Thiruvanmiyur Depo 05:15 Thiruvanmiyur Adayar Bakery 05:35 Madhya Kailash 05:45 Anna University 06:00 Guindy Subway 06:05 Ekkattuthangal 06:15 Ashok Pillar 06:25 Vadapalani 06:35 Koyambedu election commission 06:50 Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand (Near Indian Oil Petrol Bunk)Apple TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 Virthachalam 4h 31m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpat Toll 04:15 Srm College 04:25 Vandalur 04:30 Perungalathur 04:35 Tambaram 04:40 Chrompet 05:00 Airport 05:15 Ashok Pillar 05:30 KoyambeduRKS TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Virudhachalam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Virudhachalam to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Virudhachalam to Chennai. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Virudhachalam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Virudhachalam to Chennai bus route leaves at 12:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹400.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Virudhachalam?
The last bus for Virudhachalam to Chennai route leaves at 12:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹400.
What are the boarding points for Virudhachalam to Chennai Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Virudhachalam are Virthachalam , virthachalam bus stand and Virudhachalam .
What are the dropping points in Chennai for the Virudhachalam Chennai bus route?
Dropping points in Chennai for this route are Tambaram , Guduvanchery busstop , Saidapet , T Nagar and Ashok Pillar .
Who are the popular operators on the Virudhachalam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Virudhachalam to Chennai bus route are Apple Bus , Jordan Transport , Apple Travels and RKS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Virudhachalam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Virudhachalam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Virudhachalam Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.