- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 Rama Talkies 14:05 Gudwara 14:10 Akkayyapalem 14:25 NAD KOTHA ROAD 14:45 GAJUWAKA 14:55 KURAMANNA PALEM 15:00 Lankelapalem 19h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 KR puram 08:15 Tin Factory 09:00 Marathahalli 09:15 Bellandur 09:45 Silk Board 09:55 Madiwala 10:15 Corporation Circle 10:30 Anand Rao CircleOrange Tours & TravelsVolvo a/c multi axle sleeper (2+1) 3.1/52227 Fare Details Rs2227 - Sleeper
- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 Rama Talkies Junction 14:05 Gurudwara 14:15 Nad Junction 14:30 Gajuwaka 14:40 Kurmanapalem 19h 30m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 K R Puram 09:40 TIN Factory 10:10 Marathahalli 10:20 SilkboardKomitla TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/51810 Fare Details Rs1810 - Sleeper
- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 Seethammapeta S R S Travels 14:15 N A D Junction 14:30 Gajuwaka 14:35 Kurmanipalem Steel Plant Main Gate 17h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Hoskote - Flyover Entrence Bus Stop 07:10 K R Puram 07:15 Tin Factory Flyover 07:30 Indira Nagar B D A Complex 07:40 Coroporation Circle 07:45 Ananda Rao Circle S R S Travels 08:00 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 3.4/51559 Fare Details Rs1559 - Semi Sleeper
- 14:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:30 RAMATAKIES JN. NEAR SYNDICATE BANK(M) 9397177007 14:50 NAD-JUNCTION OPP PETROL PUMP-(M)+919397177007 15:05 OLD GAJUWAKA, NEAR VASAN EYE CARE CENTER 9397177007 15:15 KURMANNAPALEM - NEAR POLICE STATION(M) 9397177007 15:45 ANAKAPALLI BY PASS ROAD-(M)+919397177007 18h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 HOSKOTE (M) 9343993244 07:00 K.R.PURAM VEGETABLE MARKET ANDRA BANK OPP S V TOURS AND TRAVELS PH 9731812222 PH 07:05 TIN FACTORY (VAN DROPPING ) 07:10 INDIRANAGAR PH 080 - 25274199,25213083,8884443476, 08:30 ANAND RAO CIRCLE- 080 22971202 /03/04/05/06/07/ 08:40 CORPORATION (M) 9343993244VRL TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.5/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1313 - Semi Sleeper
- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:30 MVP Colony Sector 2 14:45 Rama Talkies 15:00 Seethampeta 15:10 Akkayapalem 15:25 Nad Kotha Road 15:45 Gajuwaka 15:55 Kurmannapalem 18h 30m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Kolar 09:00 Hoskote 09:30 Kr Puram 09:45 Tin Factory 10:00 Mahadevapura 10:15 Marathalli 10:30 Bellandur 10:40 Hsr Layout 10:50 Silk Board 11:00 Madiwala 11:15 Lalbagh 11:30 Corporation 11:45 Anand Rao CircleMorning star travelsVolvo B11R MultiAxle SemiSleeper Auto Trans.(2+2)1590 Fare Details Rs1590 - Semi Sleeper
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Near Rama Talkies 16:35 Gurudwara 16:45 Nad Junction 17:00 Gajuwaka 17:10 Kurmanapalem 18h 0m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 K R Puram 10:10 TIN Factory 10:15 Marathahalli 10:20 Silkboard 10:25 MadiwalaKomitla TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.9/51810 Fare Details Rs1810 - Sleeper
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Near Rama Talkies 16:35 Gurudwara 16:45 Nad Junction 17:00 Gajuwaka 17:10 Kurmanapalem 18h 0m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 K R Puram 10:10 TIN Factory 10:15 Marathahalli 10:20 Silkboard 10:25 MadiwalaKomitla TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/51810 Fare Details Rs1810 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Visakhapatnam to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Visakhapatnam to Bangalore on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Visakhapatnam to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Visakhapatnam to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1260 on Visakhapatnam to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Visakhapatnam Bangalore bus route?
116 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Visakhapatnam to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Visakhapatnam to Bangalore bus route leaves at 14:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹2227.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Visakhapatnam?
The last bus for Visakhapatnam to Bangalore route leaves at 16:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1810.
Who are the popular operators on the Visakhapatnam to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Visakhapatnam to Bangalore bus route are Komitla Travels , Morning star travels , Orange Tours & Travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Visakhapatnam Bangalore Bus Services
The port city of Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh is alluring to the eyes of weary wanderers. The scenic beauty of blue sea accompanied by urban lifestyle and religious sites cast a magical spell over the city. While Visakhapatnam is an important commercial district of Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore is a prime industrial base of Karnataka. A lot of software and telecom companies have established their branches here. Also, Bangalore do not fail to delight leisure travellers. Though Bangalore and Visakhapatnam are situated around 1000km away from each other, National Highway 5 connects the two cities and can therefore be easily travelled by private and public means of transport. Visakhapatnam to Bangalore buses are the most availed means of transport in this route by both locals an tourists.
These buses are managed by operators like SRS Travels, VRL Travels and SVR Tours and Travels. Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper is the most availed coach type in this route. Bus fares vary from operator to operator and the online travel portal goibibo.com lists minimum to maximum trending fares. To get all details on Visakhapatnam to Bangalore bus timings, fares, coach types, terminals and cancellation policies, visit Goibibo.com. Depending on traffic condition and time of travel, it take minimum 17h 0m to maximum 18h 0m to travel from Visakhapatnam to Bangalore.
Bus service starts from 14:00pm and continues till 16:00pm. At present 6 buses ply between Visakhapatnam and Bangalore. As mentioned earlier, both the cities are feasts to visitors' eyes, Visakhapatnam attractions like Ramakrishna Beach, Rushikonda Beach and Kursura Submarine Museum stun travellers with their natural beauty and informative characteristics. Bangalore is one for the majestic Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace. Gardens like Cubbon Park and Lalbagh Botanical Gardens located in the heart of the city also stun outsiders with their array of colourful and varied species of plants and trees.
Visakhapatnam to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Visakhapatnam Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Visakhapatnam Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Visakhapatnam
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Visakhapatnam
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...