- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 Rama Talkies 14:05 Gurudwar 14:10 Akkayyapalem 14:25 NAD KOTHA ROAD 14:45 Gajuwaka 14:55 KURAMANNA PALEM 15:00 Lankelapalem 19h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 K R Puram - Near: Hp Petrol Bunk, Towards TIN Factory 08:15 TIN Factory 09:00 Marathahalli 09:15 Bellandur 09:45 Silk Board - Towards Marthahalli 09:55 Madiwala - Near Police Station 10:15 Corporation Circle Towards Shanthi Nagar 10:30 Anand Rao Circle -Old JDS Office , Towards Race Course Road, Near New Congress Bhavan GateOrange tours and travelsVolvo a/c multi axle sleeper (2+1) 3.3/53307 Fare Details Rs3307 - Sleeper
Rs3412 - Sleeper
Rs3517 - Sleeper
- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 Rama Talkies Junction 14:05 Gurudwara 14:15 Nad Junction 14:30 Gajuwaka 14:40 Kurmanapalem 19h 30m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 K R Puram 09:40 Tin Factory 10:10 Marathahalli 10:20 SilkboardKomitla TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/52023 Fare Details Rs2023 - Sleeper
- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:50 Rama Talkies 14:00 Seethampeta 14:05 Akkayapalem 14:10 Muruli Nagar 14:20 NAD Junction 14:35 Gajuwaka 14:45 KURAMANNA PALEM 14:55 Lankelapalyam 20h 30m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Hoskote 09:15 KR puram 09:20 ITI gate 09:30 Tin Factory 09:40 Mahadevapura 09:50 Marathahalli 10:00 Bellandur 10:05 Hsr layout 10:10 Silkboard 10:20 KalasipalyamRajesh TransportsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/52598 Fare Details Rs2598 - Sleeper
Rs2703 - Sleeper
- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 Seethammapeta S R S Travels 14:15 N A D Junction 14:30 Gajuwaka 14:35 Kurmanipalem Steel Plant Main Gate 17h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Hoskote - Flyover Entrence Bus Stop 07:10 K R Puram 07:15 Tin Factory Flyover 07:30 Indira Nagar B D A Complex 07:40 Coroporation Circle 07:45 Ananda Rao Circle S R S Travels 08:00 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.4/51559 Fare Details Rs1559 - Semi Sleeper
- 14:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:30 RAMATAKIES JN. NEAR SYNDICATE BANK(M) 9397177007 14:50 NAD-JUNCTION OPP PETROL PUMP-(M)+919397177007 15:05 OLD GAJUWAKA, NEAR VASAN EYE CARE CENTER 9397177007 15:15 KURMANNAPALEM - NEAR POLICE STATION(M) 9397177007 15:45 ANAKAPALLI BY PASS ROAD-(M)+919397177007 18h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 HOSKOTE (M) 9343993244 07:00 K.R.PURAM VEGETABLE MARKET ANDRA BANK OPP S V TOURS AND TRAVELS PH 8884443476 07:05 TIN FACTORY (VAN DROPPING ) 07:10 INDIRANAGAR PH 080 - 25274199,25213083,8884443476, 08:30 ANAND RAO CIRCLE- 9343993244,9343993242 08:40 CORPORATION (M) 9343993244VRL TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.7/51680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1785 - Semi Sleeper
- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:30 Mvp Colony Sector 2 14:45 Rama Talkies 15:00 Seethampeta 15:10 Akkayapalem 15:25 Nad Kotha Road 15:45 Gajuwaka 15:55 Kurmannapalem 18h 30m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Kolar 09:00 Hoskote 09:30 Kr Puram 09:45 Tin Factory 10:00 Mahadevapura 10:15 Marathalli 10:30 Bellandur 10:40 Hsr Layout 10:50 Silk Board 11:00 Madiwala 11:15 Lalbagh 11:30 Corporation 11:45 Anand Rao CircleMorning star travelsVolvo B11R MultiAxle SemiSleeper Auto Trans.(2+2) 3.3/51984 Fare Details Rs1984 - Semi Sleeper
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Near Rama Talkies 16:35 Gurudwara 16:45 Nad Junction 16:58 Gajuwaka 17:10 Kurmanapalem 19h 0m → 11:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:30 K R Puram 11:40 Tin Factory 12:00 Marsthahalli 12:20 Silkboard 12:30 MadiwalaKomitla TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/52023 Fare Details Rs2023 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Visakhapatnam to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Visakhapatnam to Bangalore on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Visakhapatnam to Bangalore. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Visakhapatnam to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1680 on Visakhapatnam to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Visakhapatnam Bangalore bus route?
99 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Visakhapatnam to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Visakhapatnam to Bangalore bus route leaves at 14:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹3307.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Visakhapatnam?
The last bus for Visakhapatnam to Bangalore route leaves at 16:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2023.
Who are the popular operators on the Visakhapatnam to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Visakhapatnam to Bangalore bus route are Komitla Travels , Orange tours and travels , Rajesh Transports and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Visakhapatnam Bangalore Bus Services
The port city of Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh is alluring to the eyes of weary wanderers. The scenic beauty of blue sea accompanied by urban lifestyle and religious sites cast a magical spell over the city. While Visakhapatnam is an important commercial district of Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore is a prime industrial base of Karnataka. A lot of software and telecom companies have established their branches here. Also, Bangalore do not fail to delight leisure travellers. Though Bangalore and Visakhapatnam are situated around 1000km away from each other, National Highway 5 connects the two cities and can therefore be easily travelled by private and public means of transport. Visakhapatnam to Bangalore buses are the most availed means of transport in this route by both locals an tourists.
These buses are managed by operators like SRS Travels, VRL Travels and SVR Tours and Travels. Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper is the most availed coach type in this route. Bus fares vary from operator to operator and the online travel portal goibibo.com lists minimum to maximum trending fares. To get all details on Visakhapatnam to Bangalore bus timings, fares, coach types, terminals and cancellation policies, visit Goibibo.com. Depending on traffic condition and time of travel, it take minimum 17h 0m to maximum 18h 0m to travel from Visakhapatnam to Bangalore.
Bus service starts from 14:00pm and continues till 16:00pm. At present 6 buses ply between Visakhapatnam and Bangalore. As mentioned earlier, both the cities are feasts to visitors' eyes, Visakhapatnam attractions like Ramakrishna Beach, Rushikonda Beach and Kursura Submarine Museum stun travellers with their natural beauty and informative characteristics. Bangalore is one for the majestic Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace. Gardens like Cubbon Park and Lalbagh Botanical Gardens located in the heart of the city also stun outsiders with their array of colourful and varied species of plants and trees.
Visakhapatnam to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Visakhapatnam Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Visakhapatnam Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Visakhapatnam
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Visakhapatnam
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...