- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 VSP MADDILAPALEM CITY BUS STATION 15:35 VSP RAMA TALKIES JUNCTION 16:00 VISAKHAPATNAM 16:19 NAD X ROAD 16:35 OLD GAJUWAKA 16:40 KURMANNAPALEM-VSP 15h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 CHENNAI MADHAVARAM BUS TERMINUSAPSRTC-3475AMARAVATHI (VOLVO / SCANIA A.C Multi Axle) 3.9/51696 Fare Details Rs1696 - Seater
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 MVP Colony Sector 11 16:10 MVP Colony Sector 2 16:20 Rama Talkies 16:30 Seethampeta 16:35 Gurudwara 16:40 Akkayapalem 16:50 Murali Nagar 17:00 Nad Kotha Road 17:10 Sheela Nagar 17:20 Gajuwaka 17:30 Kurmannapalem 17:45 Lankelapalem 14h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 KoyambeduMorning star travelsMercedes Benz Multi Axle (2+2) 3.5/51291 Fare Details Rs1291 - Seater
- 16:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:15 MVP & Isukathota 16:30 Rama Talkies 16:45 Parveen Travels Head Office 16:50 Gurudwara 16:55 Akkayyapalem 17:10 NAD Junction - Near Bus Stop 17:30 Gajuwaka 17:45 Kurmannapalem (In front of Vizag steel city Depot 17:55 Lankelapalem 17:55 AGANAMPUDI - PARVEEN MARBLES 18:10 AnakapallI AP 19:10 Tuni ByPass 19:25 Annavaram 14h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:05 Redhills Tollgate 07:15 Madhavaram Roundana - Hotel Mubarak 07:30 Koyembedu Parveen Terminus - Parveen Travels Pvt Ltd 07:45 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus) 08:00 Central Railway StationParveen TravelsMercedes Multi-Axle Semi-sleeper (2+2) 4.0/51286 Fare Details Rs1286 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:15 M V P Colony 16:45 Rama Talkies 16:50 Gudwara 16:55 Akkayyapalem 17:15 NAD KOTHA ROAD 17:50 GAJUWAKA 18:00 KURAMANNA PALEM 18:05 Lankelapalem 15h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:40 Red hills 07:50 Madhavaram 08:15 Anna nagar 08:30 KOYAMBEDUOrange Tours & TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 4.1/51638 Fare Details Rs1638 - Sleeper
Rs1722 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:15 MVP Colony 16:50 RamaTalkies 17:00 RTC Complex 17:05 Gurudwara 17:10 Akkayapalem 17:15 Murali Nagar 17:20 NAD Junction 17:25 Sheela Nagar 17:30 Gajuwaka 17:45 Kurmannapalem 18:00 Lankelapalem 18:15 Anakapalli 14h 15m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Tada - Sricity 06:30 RMK Engg College 06:40 Redhills Tollgate 06:50 Madhavaram Roundtana 06:55 Kolathur 07:00 Lucas TVS 07:05 Annanagar West 07:10 Koyambedu (Old Thirumangalam) 07:15 Koyambedu 07:20 VADAPALANI. 07:25 Ashok Pillar 07:30 Guindy. 07:35 SAIDAPET Bus Stand 07:40 Anna university 07:45 MADHYA KAILASH -Railway Station 07:50 TIDEL PARK 07:55 Perungudi 08:00 SHOLLINGANALLUR 08:05 sathyabama univercity OMR 08:10 NAVALUR-AGS 08:15 SiruseriYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Rama Talkies 17:02 Satyam Computers 17:05 Gurudwara 17:10 Akkayapalem 17:15 Birla Centre 17:20 NAD Kotha Road 17:45 Gajuwaka 17:50 Kurmanipalem 18:00 Lankelapalem 18:15 Anakapalli 14h 15m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 ChennaiKaveri TravelsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2) 3.9/51275 Fare Details Rs1275 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Ramatalkies junction 17:05 Gurudwara 17:05 Aakkayapalem 17:10 Murali nagar 17:15 Nad Junction 17:30 Old gajuwaka 17:35 Kurmanipalem 15h 15m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 ChennaiKomitla TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/52091 Fare Details Rs2091 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 MVP Colony 16:35 Maddilapalem Highway 17:00 Rama Talkies 17:05 Satyam Computers 17:10 Gurudwara 17:15 Akkayapalem 17:30 N.A.D Kotha Road 17:40 Sheelanagar 17:50 Gajuwaka 18:05 Kurmanipalem 18:15 Lankelapalem 18:30 Anakapalli 14h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Red Hills 07:10 Madhavaram 07:15 Anna Nagar 07:30 KoyembeduSri Krishna TravelsVolvo B11R MultiAxle SemiSleeper Auto Trans.(2+2) 3.7/51275 Fare Details Rs1275 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Rama Talkies 18:02 Satyam Computers 18:05 Gurudwara 18:10 Akkayapalem 18:15 Birla Centre 18:20 NAD Kotha Road 18:45 Gajuwaka 18:50 Kurmanipalem 19:00 Lankelapalem 19:15 Anakapalli 15h 15m → 09:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 ChennaiKaveri TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 3.6/51617 Fare Details Rs1617 - Sleeper
Rs1701 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Visakhapatnam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Visakhapatnam to Chennai on the daily basis?
9 buses are running between Visakhapatnam to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Visakhapatnam to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Mercedes is 1286, Volvo is 1275 on Visakhapatnam to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Visakhapatnam Chennai bus route?
72 seats for Mercedes, 196 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Visakhapatnam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Visakhapatnam to Chennai bus route leaves at 16:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1696.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Visakhapatnam?
The last bus for Visakhapatnam to Chennai route leaves at 18:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1617.
Who are the popular operators on the Visakhapatnam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Visakhapatnam to Chennai bus route are Kaveri Travels , YBM Travels , Sri Krishna Travels and Morning star travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Visakhapatnam Chennai Bus Services
The port city of Visakhapatnam is known to be a major trading hub of Andhra Pradesh. As it is speckled with beaches, it pulls in loads of vacationers every year. Visakhapatnam enjoys good road connectivity with different parts of the state as well as other major cities of the south. Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu is a major trading hub of the south where loads of textile, pharmaceutical, oil, natural gas and software industries operate. Chennai is also known for its scenic beauty contributed by ancient Tamil temples and blue waters of Bay of Bengal. Visakhapatnam is nearly 790km away from Chennai and apart from rail and rail, the cities are also connected by road. Visakhapatnam to Chennai buses are the most availed means of road transport for locals and tourists as well.
Some important bus operators like Kaveri Travels, Royal Coach Travels and Sri Krishna Travels serve the route. National Highway 5 connects the two cities and coaches like A/C Sleeper, Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper and Mercedes Benz Multi Axle A/C Sleeper can be availed. It takes around 14h 0m to 15h 30m to travel from Visakhapatnam to Chennai. Details on Visakhapatnam to Chennai bus timings, routes, coaches, fares and cancellation policies are available on Goibibo.com. Service resumes from 16:45pm and continues till 18:30pm. Presently, eight buses run in this route in a day.
Visakhapatnam to Chennai bus fares range from minimum Rs. 900 to maximum Rs. 1584. Depending on budget and convenience, passengers can book the most affordable coach from Goibibo.com. Attractions in Visakhapatnam include Rushikonda Beach, Kailasagiri Hill Park, Ramakrishna Beach and Submarine Museum, which are delights to the eyes of travellers. Chennai's beauty spans over Marina Beach, Pulicat Lake and Golden Beach. Visit to all these places is a must during one's stay in Chennai.
Visakhapatnam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Visakhapatnam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Visakhapatnam Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Visakhapatnam
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Visakhapatnam
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.