- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 VSP MADDILAPALEM CITY BUS STATION 15:35 VSP RAMA TALKIES JUNCTION 16:00 VISAKHAPATNAM 16:19 NAD X ROAD 16:35 OLD GAJUWAKA 16:40 KURMANNAPALEM-VSP 15h 45m <→ 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 CHENNAI MADHAVARAM BUS TERMINUSAPSRTC-3475INDRA (A.C. SEMI SLEEPER) 3.3/51244 Fare Details Rs1244 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:20 MVP Colony 17:00 Rama Talkies 17:01 Satyam Computers 17:05 Gurudwara 17:10 Akkayapalem 17:15 Birla Centre 17:20 N.A.D Kotha Road 17:45 Gajuwaka 17:50 Kurmanipalem 18:00 Lankelapalem 18:15 Anakapalli 14h 15m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Red Hills 07:15 Madhavaram 07:30 Anna Nagar 08:00 KoyembeduKaveri and Kamakshi TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle B9R Semi Sleeper (2+2)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:15 MVP Colony 16:50 RamaTalkies 17:00 RTC Complex 17:05 Gurudwara 17:10 Akkayapalem 17:15 Murali Nagar 17:20 NAD Junction 17:25 Sheela Nagar 17:30 Gajuwaka 17:45 Kurmannapalem 18:00 Lankelapalem 18:15 Anakapalli 13h 45m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Tada - Sricity 06:00 RMK Engg College 06:15 Redhills Tollgate 06:25 Madhavaram Roundtana 06:30 Kolathur 06:35 Annanagar West 06:35 Lucas TVS 06:40 Koyambedu (Old Thirumangalam) 06:45 Koyambedu CMBT 06:50 ASHOK PILLAR. 06:50 VADAPALANI. 06:55 Guindy. 07:00 SAIDAPET Bus Stand 07:05 MADHYA KAILASH - Railway Station 07:05 ANNA UNIVERSITY 07:10 Perungudi 07:10 TIDEL PARK 07:15 SHOLLINGANALLUR 07:20 SATHYABHAMA UNIVERSITY 07:25 NAVALUR-AGS 07:30 SiruseriYBM TravelsMercedes Benz Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/52257 Fare Details Rs2257 - Sleeper
Rs2362 - Sleeper
Rs2467 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Ramatalkies junction 17:05 Gurudwara 17:06 Akkayapalem 17:10 Murali Nagar 17:15 Nad Junction 17:30 Old gajuwaka 17:35 Kurmanipalem 14h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 ChennaiKomitla TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.4/52129 Fare Details Rs2129 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 MVP Colony 16:35 Maddilapalem Highway 17:00 Rama Talkies 17:05 Satyam Computers 17:10 Gurudwara 17:15 Akkayapalem 17:30 N.A.D Kotha Road 17:40 Sheelanagar 17:50 Gajuwaka 18:05 Kurmanipalem 18:15 Lankelapalem 18:30 Anakapalli 14h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Red Hills 07:10 Madhavaram 07:15 Anna Nagar 07:30 KoyembeduSri Krishna TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle I-Shift B11R Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.7/51984 Fare Details Rs1984 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:10 MVP Colony 17:20 Rama Talkies 17:30 Rtc Complex 17:35 Seetammapeta 17:40 Gurudwar 17:45 Akkayapalem 17:55 Birla Junction 18:00 Nad Road New 18:15 Gajuwaka 18:20 kurmanipalem 18:25 lankala palem 19:00 Anakapalli 15h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Gummadipudi 08:35 R M K College 08:40 REDHILLS 08:45 Madhavaram Flyover 08:51 Padi (flyover) 08:52 Retteri 08:55 Anna Nagar 09:00 Koyembedu 09:05 vadapalani 09:10 Ashok Pillar 09:12 Guindy 1 09:15 Guindy 2 09:20 Saidapet court 09:25 Anna University 09:30 Adiyar 09:35 Tidel Park 09:40 Velachery 09:45 Perungudi 09:50 Thuraipakkam 09:55 Sholinganallur 10:00 Satyabhama university 10:05 Navalur Tollgate 10:10 SiruseriYamani TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)2623 Fare Details Rs2623 - Sleeper
Rs2728 - Sleeper
Rs2833 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:20 MVP Colony 18:00 Rama Talkies 18:05 Gurudwara 18:10 Akkayapalem 18:15 Birla Centre 18:20 N.A.D Kotha Road 18:45 Gajuwaka 18:50 Kurmanipalem 19:00 Lankelapalem 19:15 Anakapalli 14h 15m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 ChennaiKaveri and Kamakshi TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1)2205 Fare Details Rs2205 - Sleeper
Rs2310 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:15 MVP Colony 17:50 RamaTalkies 18:00 RTC Complex 18:05 Gurudwara 18:10 Akkayapalem 18:15 Murali Nagar 18:20 NAD Junction 18:25 Sheela Nagar 18:30 Gajuwaka 18:45 Kurmannapalem 19:00 Lankelapalem 19:15 Anakapalli 13h 15m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Tada - Sricity 06:30 RMK Engg College 06:40 Redhills Tollgate 06:50 Madhavaram Roundtana 06:55 Kolathur 07:00 Lucas TVS 07:05 Annanagar West 07:10 Koyambedu (Old Thirumangalam) 07:15 Koyambedu CMBT 07:20 VADAPALANI. 07:25 Ashok Pillar 07:30 Guindy. 07:35 SAIDAPET Bus Stand 07:40 ANNA UNIVERSITY 07:45 MADHYA KAILASH -Railway Station 07:50 TIDEL PARK 07:55 Perungudi 08:00 SHOLLINGANALLUR 08:05 SATHYABHAMA UNIVERSITY 08:10 NAVALUR-AGS 08:15 SiruseriYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/52100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
Rs2205 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 MVP Colony 19:00 Rama Talkies 19:05 Gurudwara 19:10 Akkayapalem 19:30 NAD Junction 19:35 Sheelanagar 19:50 Gajuwaka 20:00 Kurmanipalem 20:10 Lankelapalem 20:30 Anakapalli 14h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 ChennaiSri Krishna TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+1) 2.9/52427 Fare Details Rs2427 - Sleeper
Rs2533 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Visakhapatnam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Visakhapatnam to Chennai on the daily basis?
9 buses are running between Visakhapatnam to Chennai. Out of which 8 are sleeper buses, 8 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Visakhapatnam to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1575, Mercedes is 2257 on Visakhapatnam to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Visakhapatnam Chennai bus route?
142 seats for Volvo, 23 seats for Mercedes buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Visakhapatnam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Visakhapatnam to Chennai bus route leaves at 16:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1244.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Visakhapatnam?
The last bus for Visakhapatnam to Chennai route leaves at 18:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2623.
Who are the popular operators on the Visakhapatnam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Visakhapatnam to Chennai bus route are Kaveri and Kamakshi Travels , YBM Travels , Sri Krishna Travels and APSRTC-3475 .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Visakhapatnam Chennai Bus Services
The port city of Visakhapatnam is known to be a major trading hub of Andhra Pradesh. As it is speckled with beaches, it pulls in loads of vacationers every year. Visakhapatnam enjoys good road connectivity with different parts of the state as well as other major cities of the south. Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu is a major trading hub of the south where loads of textile, pharmaceutical, oil, natural gas and software industries operate. Chennai is also known for its scenic beauty contributed by ancient Tamil temples and blue waters of Bay of Bengal. Visakhapatnam is nearly 790km away from Chennai and apart from rail and rail, the cities are also connected by road. Visakhapatnam to Chennai buses are the most availed means of road transport for locals and tourists as well.
Some important bus operators like Kaveri Travels, Royal Coach Travels and Sri Krishna Travels serve the route. National Highway 5 connects the two cities and coaches like A/C Sleeper, Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper and Mercedes Benz Multi Axle A/C Sleeper can be availed. It takes around 14h 0m to 15h 30m to travel from Visakhapatnam to Chennai. Details on Visakhapatnam to Chennai bus timings, routes, coaches, fares and cancellation policies are available on Goibibo.com. Service resumes from 16:45pm and continues till 18:30pm. Presently, eight buses run in this route in a day.
Visakhapatnam to Chennai bus fares range from minimum Rs. 900 to maximum Rs. 1584. Depending on budget and convenience, passengers can book the most affordable coach from Goibibo.com. Attractions in Visakhapatnam include Rushikonda Beach, Kailasagiri Hill Park, Ramakrishna Beach and Submarine Museum, which are delights to the eyes of travellers. Chennai's beauty spans over Marina Beach, Pulicat Lake and Golden Beach. Visit to all these places is a must during one's stay in Chennai.
Visakhapatnam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Visakhapatnam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Visakhapatnam Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Visakhapatnam
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Visakhapatnam
Top Trains from Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.