- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Vittla 8h 45m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Satellite 04:50 Majestic Bus Stand- Railway Station Entrance 05:00 Gandhi Nagar- 2 nd crossPoornima ToursNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Vittla 20:35 C P C R I Bus Stop 20:40 Kambala Bettu 20:41 Urimajalu Bus Stop 20:45 Kabaka Junction 20:46 Polya Temple 20:49 Nehru Nagar Bus Stop 9h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Sugama T Dasarahalli 04:35 Jalahalli Circle 04:40 Yashwanthpur 04:45 Rajajinagar Metro Station 04:50 Vijaynagar Tollgate 04:55 Majestic Anandrao Circle 05:00 Race Course Road Sugama Tourist 05:10 M G Road 05:15 Indira Nagar 05:20 Koramangala 05:30 Madiwala 05:35 B T M Layout 05:45 Panduranga Nagar / Bannerghatta Road 05:50 Vijaya Bank Colony 06:10 Jambu Savari Dinne Bmtc DepoSugama Tourist Route No - NNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5510 Fare Details Rs510 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Vittla 20:35 C P C R I Bus Stop 20:40 Kambala Bettu 20:41 Urimajalu Bus Stop 20:45 Kabaka Junction 20:46 Polya Temple 20:49 Nehru Nagar Bus Stop 9h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Sugama T Dasarahalli 05:20 Jalahalli Circle 05:25 Navarang Circle 05:30 Anand Rao Circle Mejestic 05:45 Race Course Road Sugama Tourist 05:50 Corporation Circle 05:55 Lalbagh 06:00 Nagasandra Circle 06:05 South End Road K R Road 06:10 Jayanagar 4th Block 06:15 JP Nagar Raghavendra Swamy Mata 06:20 J P Nagar 15th Cross. 06:25 Brigade Millenium 06:30 R B I Layout 06:35 Navodaya Nagar 06:40 B K Circle Sugama Kothanur Dinne 06:45 Jambu Savari Dinne Bmtc DepoSugama Tourist Route No - ANon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5510 Fare Details Rs510 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Vittla 8h 55m → 05:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:25 8th Mile 05:35 T Dasarahalli 05:40 Yeshwanthpur Govardhan Theater 06:00 Majestic Anand Rao CircleArc 06:05 Willson Garden 06:10 Shanthi Nagar Reliance Market 06:15 MADIWALA 06:20 Koramangala Sony World Signal 06:30 DomlurGreen Line Travels And HolidaysNon A/C Sleeper (1+2) 3.8/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Vittal to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Vittal to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Vittal to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Vittal to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Vittal to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Vittal Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Vittal to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vittal to Bangalore bus route leaves at 20:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Vittal?
The last bus for Vittal to Bangalore route leaves at 20:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹510.
Who are the popular operators on the Vittal to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Vittal to Bangalore bus route are Sugama Tourist Route No - N , Poornima Tours , Green Line Travels And Holidays and Sugama Tourist Route No - A .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vittal to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Vittal Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Vittal Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Vittal
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...