- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Vittla 8h 45m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Gandi Nagar- Sri Jayadeva Hostel BuildingPoornima ToursNon A/c Seater (2+2) 2.0/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Seater
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Vittla 8h 55m → 05:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:20 Koramangala Sony World Signal 06:05 Willson Garden 05:35 T Dasarahalli 05:25 8th Mile 06:30 Domlur 06:15 MADIWALA 06:10 Shanthi Nagar Reliance Market 06:00 Majestic Anand Rao CircleArc 05:40 Yeshwanthpur Govardhan TheaterGreen Line Travels And HolidaysNon A/C Sleeper (1+2) 4.2/5570 Fare Details Rs570 - Sleeper
Rs649 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Vittla 21:02 C P C R I Busstop 21:05 Kambala Bettu 21:07 Urimajalu Busstop 21:10 Kabaka Junction 21:12 Polya Temple 21:15 Nagara Vivekananda 9h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Koramangala 05:15 Indira Nagar 05:10 M G Road 05:00 Race Course Road Sugama Tourist 04:55 Majestic Anandrao Circle 04:50 Vijaynagar Tollgate 04:45 Rajajinagar Metro Station 04:40 Yashwanthpur 04:35 Jalahalli Circle 04:30 Sugama T Dasarahalli 06:10 Jambu Savari Dinne Bmtc Depo 05:50 Vijaya Bank Colony 05:45 Panduranga Nagar / Bannerghatta Road 05:35 B T M Layout 05:30 MadiwalaSugama TouristsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5610 Fare Details Rs610 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Vittla 21:16 C P C R I Busstop 21:17 Kambala Bettu 21:18 Urimajalu Busstop 21:20 Polya Temple 21:22 Kabaka Junction 21:25 Nagara Vivekananda 9h 0m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Jambu Savari Dinne Bmtc Depo 06:55 B K Circle Sugama Kothanur Dinne 06:50 Navodaya Nagar 06:45 R B I Layout 06:40 Brigade Millenium 06:35 J P Nagar 15th Cross. 06:30 Raghavendra Swamy Mata 06:25 Jayanagar 4th Block 06:20 South End Road K R Road 06:15 Nagasandra Circle 06:10 Lalbagh 06:05 Corporation Circle 06:00 Race Course Road Sugama Tourist 05:45 Anand Rao Circle Mejestic 05:40 Navarang Circle 05:35 Jalahalli Circle 05:30 Sugama T DasarahalliSugama TouristsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5610 Fare Details Rs610 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Vittal to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Vittal to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Vittal to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Vittal to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹570 on Vittal to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Vittal Bangalore bus route?
86 seats for Non AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Vittal to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vittal to Bangalore bus route leaves at 20:30. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹630.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Vittal?
The last bus for Vittal to Bangalore route leaves at 21:15. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹610.
Who are the popular operators on the Vittal to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Vittal to Bangalore bus route are Sugama Tourists , Poornima Tours and Green Line Travels And Holidays .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vittal to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Vittal Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Vittal Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Vittal
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...