- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Vittla 8h 45m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Satellite 04:50 Majestic Bus Stand- Railway Station Entrance 05:00 Gandhi Nagar- 2 nd crossPoornima ToursNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Vittla 8h 55m → 05:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:25 8th Mile 05:35 T Dasarahalli 05:40 Yeshwanthpur Govardhan Theater 06:00 Majestic Anand Rao CircleArc 06:05 Willson Garden 06:10 Shanthi Nagar Reliance Market 06:15 MADIWALA 06:20 Koramangala Sony World Signal 06:30 DomlurGreenLine Travels And HolidaysNon A/C Sleeper (1+2) 3.9/5570 Fare Details Rs570 - Sleeper
Rs610 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Vittla Bus Stand 21:20 CPCRI Bus Stop 21:25 Kambala Bettu 21:26 Urimajalu Bus Stop 21:30 Kabaka Junction 21:31 Polya Temple 21:35 Nehru Nagar Bus Stop 7h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 8th Mile Circle (D) 04:20 Jalahalli Cross (D) 04:25 Goraguntepalya (D) 04:28 Yeshwanthpura Railway Station (D) 04:35 Navarang Circle (D) 04:43 Vijaya Nagar Magadi Road Toll Gate (D) 04:52 Majestic Anandrao Circle 04:55 Race Course Sugama Tourist 05:05 M G Road Trinity Metro 05:11 Indira Nagar Metro Station 05:15 Domlur (D) 05:22 Koramangala Sony World (D) 05:30 Madiwala Bharath Petroleum 05:35 B T M Layout 05:43 Bilekahalli Gate (D) 05:46 Panduranga Nagar (D) 05:50 Vijaya Bank Colony Rk 05:52 Arekere Saibaba Temple (D) 05:56 Hulimavu Gate (D) 05:58 Hulimavu Meenakshi Temple (D) 06:03 B K Circle Sugama 06:05 Jambu Savari Dinne (D)Sugama TouristNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5510 Fare Details Rs510 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Vittla Bus Stand 21:35 CPCRI Bus Stop 21:40 Kambala Bettu 21:41 Urimajalu Bus Stop 21:45 Kabaka Junction 21:46 Polya Temple 21:50 Nehru Nagar Bus Stop 7h 45m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Nelamangala (Byepass) (D) 04:40 8th Mile Circle (D) 04:45 Jalahalli Cross (D) 04:50 Goraguntepalya (D) 04:52 Yeshwanthpura Railway Station (D) 05:00 Navarang Circle (D) 05:10 Anand Rao Circle Mejestic 05:15 Race Course Sugama Tourist 05:21 Corporation Circle (D) 05:25 Lalbagh Main Gate (D) 05:28 Lalbagh West Gate (D) 05:30 Basavanagudi Ashram Circle (D) 05:35 Vidya Peeta (D) 05:40 Nagasandra Circle (D) 05:41 South End Road K R Road (D) 05:47 Jayanagar 4th Block (D) 05:53 J P Nagar 15th Cross (D) 06:00 Brigade Millenium (D) 06:02 R.B.I East Layout (D) 06:04 Navodaya Nagar (D) 06:08 B K Circle Sugama (D) 06:10 Jambu Savari Dinne (D) 06:15 Gottigere (D)Sugama TouristNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5510 Fare Details Rs510 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Vittal to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Vittal to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Vittal to Bangalore. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, and 5 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Vittal to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vittal to Bangalore bus route leaves at 20:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹550.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Vittal?
The last bus for Vittal to Bangalore route leaves at 20:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹570.
Who are the popular operators on the Vittal to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Vittal to Bangalore bus route are Sugama Tourist , Poornima Tours and GreenLine Travels And Holidays .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vittal to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Vittal Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Vittal Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Vittal
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...