- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Vyttilla Junction 13h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 ChennaiTippu Sultan Travels CHNINon A/C Push Back (2+2) 3.5/5820 Fare Details Rs820 - Seater
- 19:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:25 Vytilla Junction 12h 0m → 07:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:05 Chengalpat Toll Gate 06:15 Mahindra City 06:25 Singaperumalkoil 06:30 Maraimalai Nagar 06:35 SRM University 06:40 Guduvanchery 06:45 Urapakkam 06:50 Vandalur 06:55 Perungalathur 07:10 Porur Toll Gate 07:25 KoyambeduYBM TravelsMercedes Benz Multi Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Vytilla Junction 11h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Tindivanam - Bye Pass 05:15 Melmaruvathur 05:35 Chengalpat Toll Gate 05:45 Mahindra City 05:55 Singaperumalkoil 06:00 Maraimalai Nagar 06:05 SRM University 06:10 Guduvanchery 06:15 Urapakkam 06:20 Vandalur 06:25 Perungalathur 06:45 Porur Toll Gate 07:00 Koyambedu 07:10 Lucas TVS 07:15 KolathurYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/51365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Vytilla Junction 11h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Villipuram Bypass 05:45 Tindivanam Bypass 06:15 Chengalpattu Toll Plaza 06:45 SRM University 07:00 Perugalathur 07:30 Koyembedu Near Omni BusstandKalyani - TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)2249 Fare Details Rs2249 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:10 FORT KOCHI Pickup Van/Bus 19:15 VELI JN Pickup Van/Bus 19:25 MATTANCHERRY Pickup Van/Bus 19:35 THOPPUMPADI Pickup Van/Bus 19:45 NAVEL BASE Pickup Van/Bus 19:50 ERNAKULAM 19:50 COCHIN SHIPYARD Pickup Van/Bus 19:55 COCHIN 20:10 ERNAKULAM BYPASS 20:15 Vytila Greenline Travels 20:20 Palarivattom 20:30 Edapally Toll 20:40 Kalamassery 20:55 Aluva Bypass 21:00 Athani COCHIN Airport Junction 21:10 Angamaly Greenline Travels 21:15 Korati 21:20 Muringoor Divine 21:25 Chalakudy 10h 55m → 07:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 Villupuram 05:40 Chengalpattu 05:50 SRM University 06:00 vandalur zoo 06:10 Perungalathur 06:20 THAMBARAM NEAR BUS STOP 06:30 Chromepet Bus Stop 06:40 PALAVARAM NEAR BUS STOP 06:45 Meenambakkam international airport 06:50 Alandur post office 06:55 GUINDY NEAR BUS STOP 07:00 ASHOKA PILLAR NEAR BUS STOP 07:05 Vadapalani 07:10 KoyembeduGreenline KeralaVolvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1732 Fare Details Rs1732 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Vytilla 11h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 SRM UNIVERSITY 08:15 PERUGALATHUR 08:30 chennaiSpice kerala HolidaysA/C Seater push back (2+2)1678 Fare Details Rs1678 - Seater
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Vytilla 11h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 SRM UNIVERSITY 08:15 PERUGALATHUR 08:30 chennaiSpice kerala HolidaysVolvo A/C Seater (2+2)1783 Fare Details Rs1783 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Vyttila to Chennai
How many buses are running between Vyttila to Chennai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Vyttila to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Vyttila to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1732 for AC Volvo on Vyttila to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Vyttila Chennai bus route?
and 143 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Vyttila to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vyttila to Chennai bus route leaves at 17:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹820.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Vyttila?
The last bus for Vyttila to Chennai route leaves at 20:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1678.
Who are the popular operators on the Vyttila to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Vyttila to Chennai bus route are YBM Travels , Spice kerala Holidays , Greenline Kerala and Kalyani - Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vyttila to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Vyttila Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Vyttila Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Vyttila
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.