- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Vytilla Junction 19:10 Palarivattom Pipeline 8h 0m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Salem BypassSPS Travels (Kalyani)Non A/C Seater Puch Back (2+2)1049 Fare Details Rs1049 - Seater
- 20:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 FORT KOCHI Pickup Van/Bus 19:05 VELI JN Pickup Van/Bus 19:15 MATTANCHERRY Pickup Van/Bus 19:25 THOPPUMPADI Pickup Van/Bus 19:35 NAVEL BASE Pickup Van/Bus 19:40 COCHIN SHIPYARD Pickup Van/Bus 19:40 ERNAKULAM 19:45 COCHIN 19:52 South Railway Station Ernakulam 20:00 ERNAKULAM BYPASS 20:05 Vytila Greenline Travels 20:10 Palarivattom 20:20 Edapally Toll 20:30 Kalamassery 20:45 Aluva Bypass 20:50 Athani COCHIN Airport Junction 21:00 Angamaly Greenline Travels 21:05 Korati 21:10 Muringoor Divine 21:15 Chalakudy 6h 55m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 SALEMGreenline KeralaA/C Sleeper (2+1)2098 Fare Details Rs2098 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Vytila Junction (Opp Bismi Hyper Mart) 20:35 Palarivattom Pipeline 20:45 Edappilly toll 20:55 Kalamasserry 21:05 Aluva bye pass 21:30 Angamaly Modern Travels 6h 15m → 02:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 AVR CircleYathra Logistics ModernA/C Sleeper (2+1)1678 Fare Details Rs1678 - Sleeper
Rs1783 - Sleeper
Rs1993 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Vytila Junction (Opp Bismi Hyper Mart) 21:05 Palarivattom Pipeline 21:15 Edappilly toll 21:25 Kalamasserry 21:35 Aluva bye pass 21:45 Athani Airport Junction 21:55 Angamaly Modern Travels 6h 15m → 03:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:15 AVR CircleYathra Logistics Modern (No Dinner Break)A/C Sleeper (2+1)1799 Fare Details Rs1799 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Vytila Junction (Opp Bismi Hyper Mart) 21:50 Palarivattom Pipeline 21:55 Edappilly toll 22:00 Kalamasserry 22:10 Aluva bye pass 22:30 Angamaly Modern Travels 5h 30m → 03:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:15 AVR CircleYathra Logistics ModernA/C Sleeper (2+1)1680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Sleeper
Rs1749 - Sleeper
Rs1799 - Sleeper
Rs1999 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Vytila Junction (Opp Bismi Hyper Mart) 21:50 Palarivattom Pipeline 22:00 Edappilly toll 22:10 Kalamasserry 22:20 Aluva bye pass 22:40 Angamaly Modern Travels 5h 45m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 SALEM BYEPASSYathra Logistics ModernA/C Sleeper (2+1)1799 Fare Details Rs1799 - Sleeper
Rs1890 - Sleeper
Rs1999 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Vyttila to Salem
How many buses are running between Vyttila to Salem on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Vyttila to Salem.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Vyttila to Salem bus route?
The minimum fare for on Vyttila to Salem bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Vyttila Salem bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Vyttila to Salem bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vyttila to Salem bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1049.
When does the last bus leaves for Salem from Vyttila?
The last bus for Vyttila to Salem route leaves at 21:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1799.
Who are the popular operators on the Vyttila to Salem bus route?
Top operators on the Vyttila to Salem bus route are Yathra Logistics Modern , SPS Travels (Kalyani) , Yathra Logistics Modern (No Dinner Break) and Greenline Kerala .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vyttila to Salem Bus Offers & Promos
Vyttila Salem Bus Schedule & Info
Vyttila Salem Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Vyttila
Top Bus routes from Salem
Top Trains from Salem
Hotels in Salem
Popular attractions in Salem
- Arthur Seat
Arthur Seat is located at a distance of about 1 kilometer from the main town this point presents a ......
- Ladies Seat, Gents Seat and Children Seat
Nature has shaped a cluster of rocks in the form of seats on the South-west of the Yercaud Hills that overlook the Ghat Road and the town of Salem making it one of the most frequently visited sites in the town. The view that appears before the eyes when one is seated on these rocks is simply spectacular.
- The Servaroyan Temple
The Servaroyan Temple is a narrow and dark cave dedicated to the God Servarayan and the Goddess Kaveri. These are the local deities who are .........
- Killiyur Falls
'Amazing' would fall short to explain Killiyur Falls in Yercaud hill town of Salem District in Tamil Nadu. Hitting mighty rocks and gushing through green plantations, Killiyur Falls create a breathtaking scenery that can't skip the eyes of visitors during a holiday at Yeracud.