- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Sawangi By Pass 10h 25m → 03:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:55 Opp.Bank Of Maharastra Off No-9822224695Shree khurana travelsI-Shift Multi Axle Volvo A/C Sleeper (2+1)1300 Fare Details Rs1300 - Sleeper
Rs1400 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Savangi by pass ,devali road 13h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Bus stand solapurChintamani TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 SAWANGHI T POINT , WARDHA (M) 9975038724 10h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 STATION RD, SUPER MARKET OPP SAMBAJIRAO SHINDE HIGH SCHOOL PH 0217 - 2329944, 2724455, 9420268589VRL TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
Rs1050 - Sleeper
Rs1155 - Sleeper
Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Sawangi maghe bypass ( mandar restaurant) 10h 45m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Bus stand solapurSaini Travels Pvt. Ltd.A/C Sleeper (2+1)1179 Fare Details Rs1179 - Sleeper
Rs1286 - Sleeper
Rs1393 - Sleeper
Rs1500 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Sawangi maghe bypass ( mandar restaurant) 11h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Bus stand solapurSaini Travels Pvt. Ltd.A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51071 Fare Details Rs1071 - Sleeper
Rs1286 - Sleeper
Rs1393 - Sleeper
Rs1500 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Maharashtra Pooja Travels Vasant Talkies 12h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Bus StandMaharashtra Travels -Mansi Bharat BenzBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)1100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Ganesh travels wardha 11h 30m → 10:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:15 Bus stand solapurSaini Travels Pvt. Ltd.A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.0/5970 Fare Details Rs970 - Sleeper
Rs1020 - Sleeper
Rs1071 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Wardha to Solapur
How many buses are running between Wardha to Solapur on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Wardha to Solapur. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Wardha to Solapur bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1300 on Wardha to Solapur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Wardha Solapur bus route?
30 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Wardha to Solapur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Wardha to Solapur bus route leaves at 17:30. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1300.
When does the last bus leaves for Solapur from Wardha?
The last bus for Wardha to Solapur route leaves at 22:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹970.
Who are the popular operators on the Wardha to Solapur bus route?
Top operators on the Wardha to Solapur bus route are Saini Travels Pvt. Ltd. , Shree khurana travels , Chintamani Travels and Maharashtra Travels -Mansi Bharat Benz .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Wardha to Solapur Bus Offers & Promos
Wardha Solapur Bus Schedule & Info
Wardha Solapur Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Wardha
Top Bus routes from Solapur
Top Trains from Wardha
Top Trains from Solapur
Popular attractions in Solapur
- Bhui-Kot Castle
Solapur, literally meaning 'Sixteen Villages' is famous for its hand-loom, shawls, power-loom and beedi industries. Local deities prayed by the residents are Shri Siddeshwar and Shri Rupabhavani. The town is an important tourist destination for its host of temples, shrines and religious sites. It is home to one of the oldest existing forts, the Bhui-Kot Castle.
- Akkalkot Swami Samarth Maharaj Temple
Akkalkot in the Sholapur district of Maharashtra is the holy abode to Shri Swami Samarth Maharaj, a 19th century saint who is believed to be an incarnation of Lord Dattatreya. This architectural marvel houses a banyan tree whose shade was believed to be the meditation spot of the Swami. From the past till date, teachings of the saint that revolves around kindness and trust on Almighty is extremely popular amongst devotees.
After leaving for two decades, the saint left for eternal sleep and today his tomb and shrine are located in the temple complex. Followers, preachers and devotees from far and near destinations make sure they visit theSwami Samarth Maharaj Templeof Akkalkot at least once in lifetime to imbibe within them his great learnings.
Few important facts that make your visit toSwami Samarth Maharaj Temple easier are:
- it is well connected by Akkalkot Road Railway Station.
- Marathi is the official language spoken by locals
- the city of Akkalkot is also known for Gajanan Maharaj's Shivpuri. It is here where ancient Vedic Therapy, Agnihotra is performed.
A trip to this holy landmark might turn out to be a bit offbeat, but once there, you will get swayed by the presence of holiness and spirituality that blows in Akkalkot's air day and night.
- Yevati Lake
Another one of the biggest lakes in Maharashtra, Yevati Lake supplies its water to around 50 villages for their domestic as well as farming requirements. The water is......
- Vishnupad Temple
Vishnupad Temple is located at Pandharpur. The Vishnupada which literally means the lord’s feet is one of the renowned temples and is a top-notch attraction of .....