- 01:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:00 Khurana Travels, Pusad Naka 8h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Teen Imli SqureShree khurana travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1300 Fare Details Rs1300 - Sleeper
- 02:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:00 Khurana Travels, Pusad Naka 7h 30m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 Teen Imli SqureShree khurana travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Khurana Travels, Pusad Naka 9h 0m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 IT Park 05:05 Navlakha 05:15 Sarvate Bua Stand Railway Station 05:45 Teen Imli SqureShree khurana travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Akola naka -chintamani travels-washim 10h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 IndoreSharma TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Khurana Travels Pusad Naka 9h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Teen Imli SqureShree khurana travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Washim to Indore
How many buses are running between Washim to Indore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Washim to Indore.
When does the first Washim to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Washim to Indore bus route leaves at 01:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1300.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Washim?
The last bus for Washim to Indore route leaves at 02:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1100.
Who are the popular operators on the Washim to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Washim to Indore bus route are Shree khurana travels and Sharma Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Washim to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Washim Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Washim Indore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Washim
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Washim
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Indore Museum
Established in the year 1929, Indore Museum (or Central Museum) is located near the General Post Office in Indore. This museum is a great place for history buffs or anyone who is interested in knowing more about the rich history of Indore city. It is home to a wide range of Parmar sculptures from Hinglajgarh and boasts of having a nice collection of coins and armour.
- Annapurna Temple
Annapurna, meaning the 'giver of food and nourishment', is a Hindu goddess who is worshipped by Hindu community since time immemorial. Dedicated to the lord, the Annapurna Devi Temple stands as one of the most believed pilgrimage sites of Indore that is thronged by devotees round the year. Here, the deity is seen holding a ladle and a container in her hands, which signifies that those who worship her, will always be flourishing with food and never suffer from hunger and starvation.