- 09:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:20 YAVATMAL 10h 10m <→ 19:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:30 HYDERABADMSRTCSHIVSHAHI 1.9/5120 Fare Details Rs120 - Seater
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 YAVATMAL 9h 35m <→ 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 HYDERABADMSRTCSHIVSHAHI 3.7/5120 Fare Details Rs120 - Seater
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Sham Baba Travels 9850209281 9h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Paradise- Near Yatri Nivas HotelShree khurana travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Chintamani travels opp bus stand 10h 0m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Secunderabad 06:20 Paradise 06:25 Abids 06:35 Koti 06:45 Putli BowliDiamond Tours & TravelsNON A/C Seater (2+1) 3.3/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Chintamani travels opp bus stand 9h 34m → 06:34 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:04 Secunderabad 06:09 Paradise 06:14 Abids 06:24 Koti 06:34 Putli BowliDiamond Tours & TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
Rs1150 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Yavatmal to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Yavatmal to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Yavatmal to Hyderabad.
When does the first Yavatmal to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Yavatmal to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 09:20. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹120.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Yavatmal?
The last bus for Yavatmal to Hyderabad route leaves at 09:20. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹120.
Who are the popular operators on the Yavatmal to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Yavatmal to Hyderabad bus route are MSRTC , Diamond Tours & Travels and Shree khurana travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Yavatmal to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Yavatmal Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Yavatmal Hyderabad Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
Talk about Hyderabad and Charminar is the first thing that your lips utter ....
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Nehru Zoological Park
Also called as Hyderabad Zoo, Nehru Zoological Park was established in the year 1959 ....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......