- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 Vidarbha travels bus stand 15:05 Darda nagar, darwa road 15:10 Himalaya car, lohara 17h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Victoriya terminusVidarbha Express TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.0/51200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 Chintamani travels amaravathi road near bus stand 17h 30m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Panvel 07:15 Vashi 08:30 Kamothe 08:00 Mumbai CST 08:15 CBD (Belapur) 08:30 ChemburChintamani TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.9/51200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 Chanakya Travels Near Vijay Lodge Arni Road Yavatmal 17h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 DADAR 07:15 Sion Below Bridge Aparna Hotel 07:00 Chembur East Yogi Restaurant 06:45 VASHI 06:30 Panvel -Near Vijay Sales 08:00 Cotton Green Vishwavihar HotelChanakya TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 Chintamani travels amaravathi road near bus stand 17h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Mumbai CST 07:35 Vikhroli 08:10 Dadar 07:15 Thane 07:45 Ghatkopar 08:00 SionChintamani TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/51200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 Chanakya Travels Near Vijay Lodge Arni Road Yavatmal 17h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Cotton Green Vishwavihar Hotel 08:00 DADAR 07:45 Sion Below Bridge Aparna Hotel 07:30 Chembur Amar Mahal 06:15 Kalyan Bhivandi Bypass 06:00 Teen Haat Naka ThaneChanakya TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Chintamani travels amaravathi road near bus stand 18h 0m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:30 Mumbai CST 09:35 Vikhroli 10:10 Dadar 09:15 Thane 09:45 Ghatkopar 10:00 SionChintamani TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/51300 Fare Details Rs1300 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Vijay Tours And Travels Opp. M.S.E.B. Office,Bus Stand Square,Arni Road,Yavatmal 14h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Kalamboli - PICK UP VAN, Opp. Mc Donald's 08:15 Bandra-(E) Kalanagar Best Bus Stop 09:00 Borivali-(E) Chirag Travels Co., National Dairy Farm, Opp. National Park Gate, Near Omkareshwar Temple. 08:45 Goregaon-(E) Virvani Bus Stop 08:30 Andheri-(E) Suvidha Travels, Sagar Hotel, Near HSBC Bank, W.E.Highway 08:20 Vile Parle(E) Jal Hotel, Near SBI ATM 08:00 Sion-(E) Vrundavan Hotel 07:30 Vashi-(W) Central One Mall, HighwayChirag Travels Co.A/C Sleeper (2+1)1418 Fare Details Rs1418 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Yavatmal to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Yavatmal to Mumbai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Yavatmal to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Yavatmal to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹1100, AC bus is ₹1300, Sleeper bus is ₹1300 on Yavatmal to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Yavatmal Mumbai bus route?
123 seats for Non AC, 63 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Yavatmal to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Yavatmal to Mumbai bus route leaves at 15:00. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹1200.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Yavatmal?
The last bus for Yavatmal to Mumbai route leaves at 16:30. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹1300.
Who are the popular operators on the Yavatmal to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Yavatmal to Mumbai bus route are Chintamani Travels , Chanakya Travels , Chirag Travels Co. and Vidarbha Express Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Yavatmal to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Yavatmal Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Yavatmal Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Yavatmal
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Yavatmal
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.