- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 YELLAPURA 9h 45m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Kalamboli Mcdonal 06:05 Cbd Belapur Bridge End 06:10 Nerul L P 06:15 Vashi 06:20 Chembur 06:30 Sion 06:45 Bandra E Kala Nagar 06:50 Santacruz M A Travels 06:55 Vile Parle E Sahara Star Hotel 07:00 Andheri East -Bridge End Hanuman Road Bus Stop 07:05 Jogeshwari E Lal Building 07:10 Goregoan E Ratna Travels 07:15 MALAD EAST 07:20 Kandivali E Samtha Nagar 07:25 BORIVALI EAST 07:30 Daisar E 07:35 Mira Road E 07:40 Mera Bhaynder kashmira sarang hotel 07:45 Bhyander East- Golden NestAnand travelNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1300 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 YELLAPURA 9h 30m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Warje Church 05:50 Pune Wakad Ginger Hotel 06:30 Kalamboli Mcdonal 06:35 Cbd Belapur Bridge End 06:40 Nerul L P 06:45 Vashi 06:50 Chembur 07:00 Sion 07:15 Bandra E Kala Nagar 07:20 Santacruz M A Travels 07:25 Vile Parle E Sahara Star Hotel 07:30 Andheri East -Bridge End Hanuman Road Bus Stop 07:35 Jogeshwari E Lal Building 07:40 Goregoan E Ratna Travels 07:45 MALAD EAST 07:50 Kandivali E Samtha Nagar 07:55 BORIVALI EAST 08:00 Daisar E 08:05 Mira Road EAnand travelVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1580 Fare Details Rs1580 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Yellapura Giri Enterprises 9h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 vashi 06:45 Chembur 07:00 Sion Chunabhatti S R S Southern Tourist 07:15 Dadar EAST 07:15 Santacruz (E) M A Travels 07:20 Andheri 07:25 Goregoan 07:25 Malad 07:30 Bhendi Bazar Pickup Van/Bus 07:32 Crawford Market NEW 07:35 Khandivili 07:35 Borivili 08:00 Mira RoadSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Yellapura Giri Enterprises 9h 50m → 09:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:45 vashi 09:00 Chembur 09:15 Sion Chunabhatti S R S Southern Tourist 09:30 Santacruz (E) M A Travels 09:35 Andheri 09:40 Goregoan 09:40 Malad 09:50 Khandivili 09:50 Borivili 10:15 Mira RoadSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Yellapur to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Yellapur to Mumbai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Yellapur to Mumbai. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Yellapur to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1580 for AC Volvo on Yellapur to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Yellapur Mumbai bus route?
and 29 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Yellapur to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Yellapur to Mumbai bus route leaves at 21:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1000.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Yellapur?
The last bus for Yellapur to Mumbai route leaves at 23:55. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1050.
Who are the popular operators on the Yellapur to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Yellapur to Mumbai bus route are Anand travel and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Yellapur to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Yellapur Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Yellapur Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Yellapur
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.