- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 YERRAVARAM 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 L.B.NAGAR- - Near Bank Of India 06:00 HYDERABAD MGBS 06:40 JBS 06:50 BALANAGAR 07:10 JEEDIMETLAAPSRTC-2899SUPER LUXURY(NON-AC, 2 + 2 PUSH BACK)555 Fare Details Rs555 - Seater
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 YERRAVARAM 12h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 HYDERABAD MGBS 08:00 KPHB COLONY 08:30 BHEL-KEERTHI MAHALAPSRTC-2893SUPER LUXURY(NON-AC, 2 + 2 PUSH BACK)578 Fare Details Rs578 - Seater
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 yerravaram 9h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 L B Nagar 05:40 Dilshuknagar 06:00 Lakdikapool 06:10 Punjagutta 06:20 Ameerpet 06:30 SR Nagar 06:45 Kukatpalli 06:50 KPHB 06:55 Nizampet 07:00 MIyapurTransitbusVolvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)2450 Fare Details Rs2450 - Semi Sleeper
Rs2550 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Yerravaram 8h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 L B Nagar 05:40 Dilsuknagar 06:00 Lakdikapool 06:10 Panjagutta 06:15 Ameerpet 06:20 SR Nagar 06:30 Kukatpally 06:40 KPHB 06:50 MiyapurSVK TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)2625 Fare Details Rs2625 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Yerrawaram 8h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Vanasthalipuram 05:20 Lb Nagar 05:25 Kothapet 05:30 Dilsukhnagar 05:35 Lakdi Ka Pool 05:40 Punjagutta 05:45 Ameerpet 05:47 Srinivasa Colony 05:50 S R Nagar 05:55 Esi 06:00 Erragadda 06:05 Bharat Nagar 06:10 Kukatpally 06:15 Vivekananda Nagar 06:20 K P H B 06:25 Nizampet 06:30 Miyapur 06:35 Chandanagar 06:37 Bhel 06:40 Ashok Nagar 06:45 BeeramgudaMorning star travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/51029 Fare Details Rs1029 - Sleeper
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Yarravaram By Pass 7h 50m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Vanasthalipuram 05:50 Lb Nagar 06:00 Dilsukhnagar 06:02 Koti 06:05 Lakdi Ka Pool 06:10 Ameerpet 06:13 Bharat Nagar 06:15 Sr Nagar 06:15 Kukatpally 06:20 Kphb 06:25 MiyapurSvkdt travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/51029 Fare Details Rs1029 - Sleeper
Rs1080 - Sleeper
- 23:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:40 Yerravaram 7h 20m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Hayathnagar 07:05 Vanastalipuram 07:10 L B Nagar 07:15 Kothapet 07:20 Dilsuknagar 07:25 Chadarghat 07:30 Koti 07:35 Nampally 07:40 Lakdikapool 07:45 Panjagutta 07:50 Ameerpet 07:55 SR Nagar 08:00 Erragadda 08:05 Moosapet 08:10 Kukatpally 08:15 KPHB 08:20 JNTU 08:25 Hydernagar 08:30 MiyapurSVK TravelsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Yerravaram to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Yerravaram to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Yerravaram to Hyderabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Yerravaram to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹2100 for AC Volvo on Yerravaram to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Yerravaram Hyderabad bus route?
and 98 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Yerravaram to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Yerravaram to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹555.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Yerravaram?
The last bus for Yerravaram to Hyderabad route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹578.
Who are the popular operators on the Yerravaram to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Yerravaram to Hyderabad bus route are SVK Travels , Svkdt travels , Morning star travels and APSRTC-2893 .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Yerravaram to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Yerravaram Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Yerravaram Hyderabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Yerravaram
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....