- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:50 Zaheerabad 11h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Kalamboli 06:10 Kharghar 06:20 CBD Belapur 06:30 Nerul 06:40 Sanpada 06:50 Vashi 06:55 Chembur 07:00 Sion 07:10 Andheri 07:20 Goregaon 07:25 Bandra 07:30 Malad 07:35 Santacruz 07:40 Kandivali 07:45 jogeshwari 08:00 BorivaliNeeta TravelsVolvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1800 Fare Details Rs1800 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Zaheerabad 11h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Vashi 07:30 Sion 07:40 Bandra 07:45 Santacruz 07:50 Andheri 07:55 Jogeshwari E 08:05 Goregaon E 08:10 Malad 08:15 Kandivali 08:30 Borivali WJabbar TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1690 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1790 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Zaheerabad 10h 15m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:50 Kalamboli 06:00 Kharghar 06:10 CBD Belapur 06:20 Nerul 06:30 Sanpada 06:40 Vashi 06:50 Chembur 07:00 Sion 07:10 Andheri 07:20 Goregaon 07:30 Bandra 07:40 Malad 07:50 Santacruz 07:55 Kandivali 08:00 BorivaliPvs TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/52200 Fare Details Rs2200 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Zaheerabad 11h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Kharghar Hiranandani Complex 06:20 Nerul London Pilsner Company 06:40 Vashi 06:50 Chembur 07:00 Sion 07:10 Andheri 07:20 Goregaon 07:30 BandraE 07:40 Malad 07:50 Santacruz 07:55 Kandavali 08:00 BorivaliJaguar TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)2089 Fare Details Rs2089 - Sleeper
Rs2299 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Zaheerabad 11h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Kalamboli-Mc Donolds Hotel 07:40 Kharghar-hiranandani 07:45 CBD Belapur 07:50 Nerul LP 08:00 Vashi 08:20 Chembur Yogi Hotel 08:30 Sion East- Chunabhatti flyOver bridge Ending 08:45 Bandra E Kalanagar Bus Stop 08:50 Santacruz (East) 08:55 Vile Parle ( East) 09:00 Andheri East -W/E Highway Flyover Ending 09:10 Jogeshwari E Lal Building 09:20 Goregaon E 09:25 Malad E Pushpa Park 09:30 Kandivali E Samtanagar 09:40 Borivali E National ParkVenkatesh Tours & TravelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/52205 Fare Details Rs2205 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Zaheerabad 10h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Kalamboli 07:40 Vashi 08:00 Sion 08:10 Bandra E 08:20 Santacruz 08:25 Andheri East 08:30 Jogeshwari E 08:40 Malad 08:50 Kandivali 09:00 Borivali EJabbar TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 1.9/52089 Fare Details Rs2089 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Zaheerabad- nr.anantha travels 10h 30m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Panvel 09:15 Vashi 09:45 Sion 10:00 Jogeshwari (East) 10:05 Goregaon (East) 10:15 Malad 10:20 Bandra 10:25 Santa Cruz 10:30 Borivali (East) 10:30 Andheri 10:30 Kandivali (West)Satnam Travels.A/C Sleeper (2+1)2625 Fare Details Rs2625 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 NEAR MOHAN TALKIES ANANT TRVL PH NO: 040-23230880,8886055227,9346538010 9h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:40 K.L.E COLLEGE KAMOTHE MUMBAI PH 022 - 27896927..9320895011 07:45 KHARGHAR NEAR HOTEL THREE STAR 7498407629 27896927 07:50 CBD BELAPUR PH 022 - 24020873 07:55 NERUL > LP -BEFORE SIGNAL (M) 9920289247 / 7498407629 08:00 VASHI OLD TOL-NAKA NEAR MGM GROUND(M)9320895011,+917498407629 08:15 CHEMBUR AMAR MALL SIGNAL DROPPING 08:25 CHUNA BATTI(OPP HIGHWAY.APARTMENT)7498407626,8879941528 08:35 BANDRA 08:45 SANTACRUZ AIRPORT PH 9870776611 08:50 VILEPARLE BRIDGE END 8879993484 08:55 ANDHERI >BRIDGE END TOWARDS VILEPARLE HANUMAN BUS STOP M.7498407627 09:05 JOGESHWARI E PH 9920289247 09:10 GOREGAON(E) AAREY BRIDGE END (M)8879993483 09:15 MALAD E ALKA (M) 8879993483 09:20 KANDIVALI E 09:25 NATIONAL PARK BRIDGE END BORIVALI -E - ( M )8879993486 / 7498407625VRL TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)2310 Fare Details Rs2310 - Semi Sleeper
Rs2415 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:31 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:31 Zaheerabad- nr.anantha travels 10h 30m → 09:01 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:01 Panvel 09:16 Vashi 09:46 Sion 10:01 Jogeshwari (East) 10:06 Goregaon (East) 10:16 Malad 10:21 Bandra 10:26 Santa Cruz 10:31 Borivali (East) 10:31 Andheri 10:31 Kandivali (West)Satnam Travels.A/C Sleeper (2+1)3150 Fare Details Rs3150 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Zaheerabad 9h 30m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 Kalamboli 09:40 Kharghar 09:45 CBD Belapur 09:50 Nerul 10:00 Sanpada 10:10 Vashi 10:20 Chembur 10:30 Sion 10:40 Bandra 10:45 Santacruz 10:50 Andheri 10:55 Goregaon 10:57 Malad 10:59 Kandivali 11:05 BorivaliPvs TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)2200 Fare Details Rs2200 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Zaheerabad 10h 15m → 09:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Kalamboli 08:20 Vashi 08:30 Chembur 09:00 Sion 09:15 Bandra 09:20 Santacruz 09:25 Andheri 09:30 Jogeshwari 09:40 Goregaon 09:45 Malad 09:55 Kandivali 10:00 Borivali WJabbar TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 3.1/52089 Fare Details Rs2089 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Zaheerabad 11h 15m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 Kalamboli 10:10 Vashi 10:30 Sion 10:40 Bandra 10:45 Santacruz 10:55 Andheri 11:00 Jogeshwari 11:05 Goregaon 11:15 Malad 11:20 Kandivali 11:25 Borivali E 11:30 Borivali WJabbar TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)2299 Fare Details Rs2299 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Zaheerabad to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Zaheerabad to Mumbai on the daily basis?
12 buses are running between Zaheerabad to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Zaheerabad to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1800 for AC Volvo on Zaheerabad to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Zaheerabad Mumbai bus route?
and 95 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Zaheerabad to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Zaheerabad to Mumbai bus route leaves at 19:45. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1800.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Zaheerabad?
The last bus for Zaheerabad to Mumbai route leaves at 23:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2299.
Who are the popular operators on the Zaheerabad to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Zaheerabad to Mumbai bus route are Jabbar Travels , Satnam Travels. , Pvs Travels and Neeta Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 9 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Zaheerabad to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Zaheerabad Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Zaheerabad Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Zaheerabad
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.