Recently Reviewed Hotels In Aligarh
Recently Booked Hotels In Aligarh
Hotels in Aligarh
The city of Aligarh is nicknamed Tala Nagri or "City of Locks" because of its famous lock industry. It is an important business centre of Uttar Pradesh and is known for its brass, bronze, aluminium and iron industries. Aligarh is also referred to as an education hub as it is home to famous universities like Aligarh Muslim University and Zakir Hussain College of Engineering and Technology. When it comes to accommodation, hotels in Aligarh offer good infrastructure combined with warm hospitality.
Among mid-range 3 staraccommodations in Aligarh, we recommend the following properties:
- Hotel Abha Regency: Situated on Ramghat Road near Sumangalam Hospital, it offers elegantly furnished rooms equipped with all necessary amenities.
- Palm Tree Hotel & Restaurant: It is located on Marris Road and provides facilities like room service, laundry service and multi-cuisine restaurant.
- Padam Residency: With close proximity to bus stand and Aligarh Junction, it is much preferred by both vacationers and business travellers.
- Hotel Mahajan Palace: Crafted with 27 tastefully designed rooms, it boasts of a conference hall which has a capacity to accommodate 200 guests.
- Hotel Banwari Palace: It provides well-furnished rooms and facilities like front desk, doctor on call and travel desk.
- Hotel Ruby: Exclusively catering to corporate travellers, it offers amenities like banquet hall, conference hall and ample parking space.