Recently Reviewed Hotels In Corbett
Recently Booked Hotels In Corbett
Hotels in Corbett
A must see destination for wildlife lovers and environmentalists, Corbett or Jim Corbett national Park is located in Nainital district of Uttarakhand. Established in 1936, the park was created mainly to save tigers under the Project Tiger initiative. Now, it is home to more than 25 species of reptiles, over 50 varieties of mammal species and 585 kinds of birds. Visitors don’t have to worry about accommodation as there are several hotels in Corbett, which provide a comfortable stay.
Luxury seekers can stay in the following 5 star accommodations in Corbett:
- Namah Resort: Located amidst lush greenery on the bank of the River Kosi, this resort offers a peaceful ambience.
- Brys Caves: Staying true to its name, this resort offers an amazing experience to guests in the form of its 37 stylishly designed caves.
- The Solluna Resort: Catering to both holidaymakers and corporate travellers, it boasts of a picturesque location and world class facilities.
Travellers can also choose from 4 star properties like Aamod Resort & Spa, Corbett Suman Grand and Nadiya Parao Resort. Apart from these highly priced hotels, visitors will find many 3 starCorbett hotelswhich offer luxury in affordable rates. These are:
- Serenity Corbett Resort: Surrounded by dense forest, the resort is a perfect place for holidaying families as it offers indoor games and many recreational activities.
- Pratiksha River Retreat: It is also surrounded by lush greenery and organises fun-filled activities like wildlife movie shows, jungle safari and bird watching.
Among pocket-friendly budget hotels, travellers can choose from various options like Taarini Camp, Jungle View Lodge and Saalvan Resort. Apart from animals and birds, Corbett offers many tourist attractions such as Garjiya Devi Temple, Sita Vani Temple, Kosi River, Corbett Waterfall and Corbett Museum. The best time to visit the national park is during winter season (November to February) as during this time all the regions of the park are open for public.
All Hotels In Corbett