Recently Reviewed Hotels In Dharmsala
Recently Booked Hotels In Dharmsala
Hotels in Dharamshala
Among mid-range 3 star accommodations in Dharamshala, we recommend the following:
- The Citadel Resorts: Situated at a distance of approximately 30 km from Gaggal Airport, it is crafted with 26 contemporary rooms.
- Club Mahindra Dharamshala: Located at the foothills of the Dhauladhar Range, it is in close proximity of Dalai Lama’s residence and is therefore best suited to peace seekers.
- Hotel Pong View: It offers 22 tastefully designed pleasant rooms with windows open to beautiful views of mountains.
In category of pocket-friendly budget Dharamshala hotels, tourists can choose to stay in any one of the following two properties:
- Hotel Sai Taj; It is located on Tapovan Road with close proximity to Vidhan Sabha and boasts of a lush green open air garden and peaceful surroundings.
- Hotel Whispering Pines: The hotel provides well-furnished rooms with facilities like ample parking space, multi-cuisine restaurant and room service.
Dharamshala offers many places of interest to tourists such as Naam Art Gallery, Bhagsu Falls, Dal Lake, Kangra Art Museum, Kotwali Bazaar, St. John Church etc. The months between March and June are considered as the best time to visit Dharamshala as the famous Buddhist Losar Festival takes place in February/March and the climate becomes pleasantly cool.
All Hotels In Dharmsala