Recently Reviewed Hotels In Kumbakonam
Recently Booked Hotels In Kumbakonam
Hotels in Kumbakonam
The town of Kumbakonam is situated in the Thanjavur district of Tamil Nadu. It is bounded by two rivers, the Kaveri River to the north and Arasalar River to the south. Kumbakonam is known as a "temple town" as it is home to around 188 Hindu temples. It is famous for its Mahamaham festival which attracts tourists from all over the country and the world. When it comes to accommodation, tourists will find numerous hotels ranging from luxury to economical. Hotels in Kumbakonamare famous for offering warm hospitality and standard facilities to their guests.
Luxury seekers can stay in any one of the following 4 star properties:
- Quality Inn Viha: Strategically located on New Railway Road, it enjoys an easy access to Kumbakonam Railway Station.
- Hotel Riverside Resort and Spa: One of the best hotels in Nashik, its beautiful location is apt for those travellers who are searching for peaceful and relaxing holiday.
- Mantra Veppathur: Spread over on the banks of river Veera Chozha on one side and river Cauvery on the other side, this resort offers a one of its kind experience to guests.
Among mid-range 3 star accommodations in Kumbakonam, one can choose from various options like Sara Regency, Hotel Le Garden and Paradise Resort. Travellers who want to enjoy comfort and luxury in affordable rates can stay in any one of the following budget Kumbakonam hotels:
- Temple Stays: It offers well-furnished rooms in three types namely Standard, Super Deluxe and Royal Suite.
- Olive Residency: The rooms of this hotel are equipped with all necessary amenities like front desk, power backup, cable TV and running hot & cold water.
- Hotel Vinayaga: It is suited to both leisure and business travellers as it offers proximity to tourist attractions and Kumbakonam Railway Station.
Being the ‘city of temples’, Kumbakonam mainly offers temple attractions like Nageswaran Temple, Kumbeswarar Temple, Adi Kumbeswarar Temple, Airavatesvara Temple and Someshwar Temple. The best time to visit the town’s beautiful temples is in winter season (December to February) when the temperature ranges from 20°C to 26°C.
All Hotels In Kumbakonam