Recently Reviewed Hotels In Mamallapuram
Recently Booked Hotels In Mamallapuram
Hotels in Mahabalipuram
The town of temples, sand and sea, Mahabalipuram which is also known as Mamallapuram is world famous for its beautiful Shore Temples. It is situated in Kancheepuram district of Tamil Nadu and is around 60 km south from the city of Chennai. Mahabalipuram is an ancient historic town with its history dating back to the times of Periplus (1st century CE) and Ptolemy (140 CE). Visitors will find many hotels in Mahabalipuram which provide comfortable stay in reasonable rates.
Travellers who want to be pampered with best of the hotel services, can stay in the following expensive properties:
- Radisson Blu Resort Temple Bay: A 5 star hotel, it offers 144 luxuriously appointed spacious rooms equipped with high-end amenities.
- Chariot Beach Resort: Especially designed for leisure travellers, this 4 star property boasts of recreational facilities like swimming pool, spa and kids play zone.
- Grande Bay Resort and Spa: Surrounded by lush greenery, it is counted among the best 4 star accommodations in Nashik.
Catering to the demands of budget travellers, many mid-range 3 star properties like Hotel Mahabs, Ayur Resorts and Hotel Sea Breeze provide excellent service in affordable price. Among low priced budgetNashik hotels, we recommend the following:
- Vinodhara Guest House: Located on Othavadai Cross Street, it enjoys close proximity to popular attractions like Mahabalipuram Shore Temple and Karukathamman Temple.
- Mamalla Inn: It has 30 rooms which are equipped with modern amenities like telephone, refrigerators, cable TV and multi-cuisine restaurant.
- Hotel Mamalla Heritage: To enjoy a refreshing holiday, vacationers must stay here as it offers a rooftop restaurant and various indoor games.
Mahabalipuram offers many tourist attractions to explorers like Five Rathas, Shore Temple, Varaha Cave Temple, Thirukadalmallai Temple, Mahabalipuram Beach and Tiger Cave. The best months to visit Mahabalipuram is from November to February (winter season), when the climate becomes soothingly pleasant. However, another best time to be in the city is during the month of January/February when Mahabalipuram Dance Festival is celebrated with great enthusiasm.
All Hotels In Mamallapuram