Recently Reviewed Hotels In Mathura
Recently Booked Hotels In Mathura
"must stay property but lack of a bit professionalism..in staff."
"Good for spiritual travelers. All facilities are very good. Facilities for travelers are easy and ..."
Hotels in Mathura
Mathura is one of the seven holy cities of India and is home to many places of historic and religious importance. Popular as the birthplace of Hindu deity, Lord Krishna, the city of Mathura attracts a huge number of devotees especially during the festival of Janmashtami (Krishna’s birthday). The nearby twin town of Vrindavan is equally famous for the legendary Banke Bihari Temple dedicated to Lord Krishna. A visit to Mathura will left you mesmerized with the legend of Lord Krishna coming alive in all its colour and glory. Tourists will find many hotels in Mathurain both economical and luxury categories. Take a look at some of the best 4 star properties in Mathura:
- The Radha Ashok: It is located on the Delhi-Agra highway at a distance of 13 km from Vrindavan. Crafted with 20 tastefully designed rooms, it offers all necessary amenities like air-conditioner, LCD TV, swimming pool and multi-cuisine restaurant.
- Country Inn-Kosi: Located amidst lush green gardens, this hotel caters to leisure as well as business travellers.
Among mid-range 3 star accommodations in Mathura,travellers can choose from various options like Wingston Hotel, Hotel Mukund Palace, Hotel Brijwasi Royal and Hotel Sheetal Regency. Travellers who are looking for affordable budget hotels, can stay in any one of the following Mathura hotels:
- Abhiraj Guest House: It has neat and clean rooms featuring private bathrooms and other basic in-room amenities.
- Hotel Basera: Crafted with 43 luxurious rooms, it offers all facilities that cater to the demands of both business and non-business travellers.
- Hotel Maharana Palace: It provides cozy rooms which are equipped with modern amenities like safety deposit boxes, cable TV and front desk.
Though Mathura is known for its beautiful temples of Lord Krishna, it houses many other places of interest. A few must see attractions in Mathura include Kesi Ghat, Govardhan Hill, Kusum Sarovar, Mathura Museum, Radha Kund, Seva Kunj and Nidhuban etc. From weather point of view, the best time to visit Mathura is during the winter season (October to February). However, if you want to experience Mathura at its best, then you must go during festivals like Janmashtami, Holi and Radhastami.
All Hotels In Mathura
"hotel is good with good food serving many cusines enough parking secured space. interior is good. ..."
"DONT BOOK PLEASE"
"good hotel , location also good , 2 in far from Krishna janam bhumi , food also good , ..."
"Near bus stand and Railwaystatio. Easy approachable."
"Very poor system"