Recently Reviewed Hotels In Nashik
Recently Booked Hotels In Nashik
Hotels in Nashik
The legendary city of Nashik is located on the banks of the Godavari river and is one of the holiest Hindu cities. According to Ramayana, Lord Rama made Nashik his home during his 14 years in exile. The city is tagged as the Wine Capital of India as it accounts to a large amount of the country's grape export. Because of its religious importance, Nashik attracts a huge number of Hindu devotees from all over India and the world. When it comes to accommodation, travellers will find various hotels in Nashikranging from luxury to economical.
For elite travellers who want to enjoy luxury at its best, Nashik offers the following properties:
- The Gateway Hotel Ambad (A Taj Hotel): A 5 star hotel, it is crafted with tastefully designed 73 rooms and is located at a distance of 13 km from Nashik Road Railway Station.
- Lily Sarovar Portico: One of the best 4 star accommodations in Nashik, it has close proximity to popular attractions like Pandavleni Caves and Naroshankara Temple.
- Quality Inn Regency: Also a 4 star hotel, it caters to leisure as well as corporate travellers and has 55 rooms equipped with high-end amenities.
Apart from these expensive hotels, Nashik also provides mid-range 3 star hotels like Ginger Nashik, Rama Heritage and Hotel Orange Tree. For those who are searching for low priced budget Nashik hotels, we recommend the following:
- VITS Nashik: It is conveniently located on Nashik Pune Road and offers 31 cozy rooms.
- Hotel Midtown Inn: The hotel has 15 well-appointed rooms equipped with amenities like cable TV, front desk and direct dial phone shower.
- Hotel Palms Residency: It boasts of beautiful surroundings, homely ambience and decent facilities.
Nashik is famous for its picturesque surroundings and is home to popular tourist attractions like Tringalwadi Fort, Avandha Fort, Nageshwar Temple, Igatpuri Lakes, Shree KalaRam Mandir and Artillery Centre. Dining options in the city include various restaurants which serve mouth-watering Punjabi, Chinese, South Indian and European dishes. Winter season (December-February) is the best time to explore the beauty and history of Nashik.
All Hotels In Nashik