Recently Reviewed Hotels In Navi Mumbai
Recently Booked Hotels In Navi Mumbai
Hotels in Navi Mumbai
Developed in 1972 as a new urban township of Mumbai, Navi Mumbai is located on the west coast of the Indian state of Maharashtra. Tagged as the largest planned city in the world, Navi Mumbai serves as a twin for the older, more popular Mumbai city. Bordered by small hills along the Konkan region, the constantly developing town of Navi Mumbai is famous for good infrastructure, more space and the 'navi' or 'new' way of life. Visitors can stay in any one of the numerous hotels in Navi Mumbai, which cater to both business and non-business travellers.
In category of highly priced 5 star luxury hotels, following properties are available:
- The Regenza by Tunga: It has close proximity to Nerul and Seawood railway stations as well as to popular attractions like Wonder Park, Rock Garden and Kharghar Hills.
- The Park: Crafted with 80 luxuriously appointed rooms, it boasts of an in-house restaurant that serves Indian as well as international dishes.
Some other hotels in category of 5 star include Royal Tulip Hotel, Grand Hyatt and Four Point by Sheraton. Among 4 star accommodations in Navi Mumbai,many options are available such as Hotel Yogi Midtown, Fortune Select Exotica, Opulent Hospitality and Country Inn and Suites by Carlson. Apart from catering to elite travellers, Navi Mumbai also offers mid-range 3 star hotels where budget travellers can enjoy luxury in affordable prices. These are:
- Hotel Grande 51: With close proximity to Belapur railway station, it is best suited to business travellers.
- OYO Rooms: Holidaymakers will surely enjoy their stay in this hotel as it is located close to shopping centres and restaurants.
- Hotel Venkat Presidency: Located near Mansarovar Railway Station, it offers 40 well-maintained rooms equipped with modern amenities.
Moreover, visitors can also choose to stay in low priced Navi Mumbai hotels like Hotel city View, Pratham Executive, Hotel Peace Park, Hotel Aishwarya etc. A few must see attractions of Navi Mumbai include Nerul Balaji Temple, Kharghar Hills, Central Park, Pandavkada Falls and Belapur Mango Garden. The best time to visit the city is during the months of October to March.
All Hotels In Navi Mumbai