Ko Samui, the island city of Thailand has the best beaches and coral reefs. An ideal vacation spot with fun nightlife, amazing water sports and mesmerising natural beauty, this place is a must visit.
Places to visit and things to do
- Chaweng is one of the most popular and largest beaches in Ko Samui that boasts of pristine white sands and a vibrant nightlife. A plethora of entertainment in the form of shopping and water sports are also in abundance. The area is lined with the best Ko Samui resorts and plush 5-star hotels in Ko Samui that offer top class services and excellent hospitality.
- Maenam Beach is a tranquil picturesque beach that is favoured as an ideal destination for relaxation and enjoying beautiful sunsets. There are a number of budget hotels around the beach and the lively town centre that travellers can choose from.
- Lamai Beach is the second largest resort town after Chaweng. It is comparatively quieter and provides breathtaking vistas of the blue waters. Some of the best Ko Samui resorts are located here along with great shopping and spa treatment outlets.
- Bo Phut Beach, popularly known as the Fisherman’s Village is a delight for tourists with its idyllic beachfront, interesting shops, restaurants and bars. Hotels near Lamai and Bo Phut range from 3-star hotels to budget hotels depending on your preference.
- Som Tam, Khao Phad, Tom Yum and Phad Thai are some of the most popular food in Ko Samui available at affordable dine-outs in Ko Samui.
- Haveli Fine Indian Cuisine is a cheap Indian/veg-friendly restaurant in Ko Samui that serves delicious Indian delicacies like Dal Makhni and Naan among others.
- The hotels near the Ko Samui airport range from 5-star to budget hotels with services such as free Wi-Fi and shuttle services.