Krabi is Thailand’s mesmerizing city with gorgeous white sand beaches, limestone cliffs, stunning waterfalls and secluded islands. The city’s rich biodiversity is a main attraction that brings several tourists to this place. Places to visit and things to do
- The diverse and affordable accommodation options like 4 and 3 star hotels in Krabi along with a buzzing nightlife scene makes Ao Nang a popular tourist spot in Krabi.
- A luxury traveler can opt for Klong Muang beach, which has some plush 5 star hotels in Krabi. The area has a calm environment, and offers an array of fun watersports which makes this location likeable for tourists. The best upscale resorts in Krabi in Klong Muang beach guarantee a serene and luxurious stay.
- Those on a budget vacation will find the Krabi Town suitable for lodging with some great options for budget hotels in Krabi. The hotels in Krabi have comfortable rooms with prompt services. The hotels near Ao Nang and Krabi Town have the best budget accommodations in Krabi.
- The hotels near Krabi airport are fine selections for tourists who wish to stay near the airport and away from the crowded city. The tourists can shop in the high-end stores and souvenir shops at the airport.
- The local delicacies of KaengSom, Pad Thai and Tom Yum are the most popular foods in Krabi. There are also options for affordable dine outs in Krabi like Cheap Cheap Restaurant.
Bombay Palace Indian Restaurant and Govinda’s Restaurant are somecheap Indian/veg-friendly restaurants in Krabi
for all those who would like to relish Indian food in Krabi.
You can reach Krabi via direct flights from following popular cities: Mumbai
. Also, popular domestic cities to travel from Krabi via flights are Delhi
. Some of the famous International cities to which you can travel from Krabi via flights are Bangkok
, Kuala Lumpur
, Chiang Mai
. There are many cities near to Krabi where you can travel for holiday trip like Phuket
, Hong Kong