Shanghai is the biggest city of China, which is a remarkable blend of the East and the West. In Shanghai, rich historical landmarks rub shoulders with modern skyscrapers to make for an interesting skyline. Places to visit and things to do
- Pudong is a Special Economic Zone with stunning skyscrapers like the Oriental Pearl Tower, Shanghai Tower, Jin Mao Tower and Shanghai World Financial Centre among others. Accommodations in Pudong range from some of the best 5-star to budget hotels in Shanghai, which are near attractions like the Century Park, Municipal Museum and the Shanghai Disney Resort.
- The centrally located district of Huangpu also includes the Old City, which is surrounded by some of the grand 5-star hotels in Shanghai, from where travellers have easy access to attractions like the Bund, Old City God Temple, People’s Square, Shanghai Grand Theatre and Shanghai Museum. The Nanging and the Huaihai Road offer shopaholics a great shopping experience.
- Hotels near Huangpu and Changning consist of mostly some of the best 4-star hotels in Shanghai.These hotels in Shanghai provide facilities like state-of-the-art swimming pools, sauna and other wellness services. Hotels near Changning are close to tourist spots like the Shanghai Zoo and Zhongshan Park.
- The best Shanghai resorts have exquisite infrastructure, warm Chinese hospitality and commendable facilities.
- The hotels near Shanghai airport have ample accommodation options for all kinds of travellers. These hotels range from a wide selection of 5-star hotels to budget hotels in Shanghai. These are best suited for tourists who wish to escape the hustle and bustle of the main city.
- Xiaolongbao, Beggar’s Chicken and Lion’s Head meatballs are some of the most popular food in Shanghai available at affordable dine-outs inShanghai like Din Tai Fung and La Creperie.
- Restaurants like Bollywood Indian Restaurant and Masala Art are cheap Indian/veg. friendly restaurants inShanghaithat provide delicious Indian dishes.