Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a credit shell ?
A credit shell is a credit note that can be used for a future booking, for the same passenger(s).
2. Can the passenger name or number of passengers change ?
Booking using a credit shell is allowed only if the number of passengers and the name is the same as in the original booking.
3. What are the inclusions not covered in a credit shell ?
The credit shell does not cover meals, baggage, insurance, cab bookings, seats, and charity.
4. Can I claim a refund against the credit shell amount issued to me ?
Claiming a refund against your credit shell amount is not possible, You may use it to book your future travel.
5. How can I use my credit shell on Goibibo ?
Option to use the credit shell is available on the “My Trips” section of the desktop site only. Here below are the steps you must follow:
- Step 1: Go to https://www.goibibo.com/ and login to your account. (Please note that this option is currently available on Goibibo desktop page only)
- Step 2: Go to “My Trips” section on the desktop site and select your impacted booking.
- Step 3: Here you will see the unutilized amount in your credit shell with steps to make a new booking.
Terms and conditions of a credit shell: