Terms & Conditions
- The customer will receive Instant Discount on Buses as indicated in the table above
- To avail this offer, customer must enter E-Coupon GOBUSSBI for Bus.
- Buses offer is valid on SBI Credit Cards only
- The offer is valid on bookings made between 0000 hrs to 2359 hrs, from 19th till 20th October 2019
- Buses offer is valid for bookings made on Goibibo ‘s Website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App only
- The offer is valid for 1 booking per card per Goibibo account on each of Buses during the campaign period
- Offer is not valid on payments made directly at hotel, Wallet (Goibibo Wallet - bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, COD, UPI, PayPal, Pay with Points, Net Banking payments and Google Pay
- Offer is not valid on Reserve now pay later bookings
- Instant Discount offer will be applicable on Booking amount exclusive of convenience fee, Insurance, Zero Cancellation Protection, Taxes & Ancillaries fee
- In case of full/partial cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for Instant Discount
- The Customer shall not be entitled to Instant Discount in the event of cancellation of booking. Goibibo will refund the purchase price after deducting the Discount amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty
- The offer is not applicable on SBI Corporate & Commercial Cards
- If the Cardholder doesn't receive the Instant Discount, he/she can claim for the same within 1 month from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for any Instant Discount
- Transactions completed during this Offer Period with the appropriate deal code will only be considered. The date of travel can be beyond the expiry date of the offer.
- Instant Discount offer is only valid on the eligible BINs shared by SBI. If the BIN series of the card does not match with the one provided by SBI to Goibibo, then the cardholder shall approach SBI and SBI shall be entitled to withhold or deny the offer to the customer
- The Customer cannot club any other offers along with this offer on the same booking ID. The Offer cannot be transferred/ assigned to any other person or Customer
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the SBI and Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims
- In the event of rescheduling, the Customer shall bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other applicable rescheduling fees
- Cancelled transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer
- SBI and Goibibo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- SBI does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole
- SBI shall in no way be liable if any Customer is unable to login to Goibibo due to incompatibility of device, internet usage plans, or any other reason whatsoever
- SBI, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered or incurred, by the Customers, directly or indirectly, as a result of participating in the Offer or by the use or non-use, acceptance or decline or suitability or effectiveness of the services pertaining to the Offer
- Goibibo is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- Goibibo shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and Goibibo reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings and to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Goibibo will not refund the booking amount
- Goibibo will be entitled to reject any claim in case there is any abuse/misuse of the Offer by the Customer or the claim is not eligible under the offer
- In no event the entire liability of Goibibo under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer
- Goibibo shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions
What do you get?
How do you get it?
What else do you need to know?
Conditions in case of cancellation
Other Terms & Conditions: