What Will the Customer Get:
- Full refund of the booking amount in their Goibibo wallet, by producing a verified RT-PCR report (with a QR code), confirming that the customer is COVID+
Refund and claim Procedure:
- Customer has to visit the MyTrips section on Goibibo and raise a request for refund with us and select the “I Tested COVID+” option. Post that, customer needs to upload a verified RT-PCR report with a QR code
- Goibibo will be validating the RT-PCR report with the lab and refund will be processed only for verified RT-PCR Reports
- Once validated, the customer will get full refund in their GOIBIBO wallet, within 72 hours
Applicable terms & conditions
- The offer is only valid for Domestic Flight Bookings made on Goibibo’s app/website/mweb.
- Validity:All bookings made on/after August 31st 2021 with travel on/before 16th Aug, 2022 are eligible for this offer.
- Eligibility:Only those passenger/s who are diagnosed Covid-19 positive will be eligible for full refund.
- RT-PCR report date must be after the booking date & within 14 days of travel date
- RT-PCR test should be done from an ICMR-approved laboratory.
- Refund request has to be raised with GoIbibo at least 12 hours before departure for all airlines other than Air India. For Air India, refund request to be raised at least 48 hours before departure
- The refund will be completely on Goibibo’s discretion and will be processed post validation and verification of the RT-PCR report provided by the Customer.
- In case of cancellation of the booking for any reason other than Covid-19 positive diagnosis of the Customer, applicable cancellation penalty as charged by the Service Provider will be attracted.
- GOIBIBO reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change/withdraw or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer/ contest by another offer, whether similar to this offer/ contest or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- There may be instances, where GOIBIBO refuses to extend offer benefit to customers by assigning or not assigning any specific reason for such refusal.
- GOIBIBO shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to any force majeure event or any event beyond reasonable control of GOIBIBO.
- GOIBIBO shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Offer. Notwithstanding anything contrary contained hereunder, in no event the aggregate liability of GOIBIBO under this offer shall exceed the total booking amount.
- GOIBIBO in no manner will be liable to provide an alternate booking at a later stage.
- GOIBIBO is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the Offer by the customer, GOIBIBO reserves the right to deny the Offer or cancel the booking.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection to this Offer are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi only.