What do you get?
- The customer will receive Instant discount on Domestic Flights; Domestic Hotels, Villas & Apartments; as listed in the table above.
- Instant Discount will be given only on the amount paid using the AmazonPay ICICI Credit Cards Cards.
How do you get it?
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon as per the above table in the E-Coupon field.
- The offer is valid on Thursday from 6th January (0000 hours) to 31st March (2359 hours).
- The offer is valid for bookings made on Goibibo’s Website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App only.
- The offer is valid on 1 booking per card per category per month.
- The offer is also valid on EMI transaction done using AmzonPay ICICI Credit Cards.
- For flights, discount will be calculated on the booking amount (excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased e.g.: meals, insurance).
- The offer is not valid on "Multi-City Flights" made through the "Multi-City" tab on Goibibo platform.
What else do you need to know?
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through Goibibo’s Wallet 3rd party wallets, COD, Google Pay
- Discount will be calculated on Booking amount exclusive of convenience fee, Insurance, Zero Cancellation Protection & Ancillaries fee
- Offer is NOT applicable on other ICICI Bank Credit Cards and EMI Transactions, ICICI Bank Debit Cards and ICICI Bank net banking transactions.
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of full/partial cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for Discount
- The Customer shall not be entitled to Discount in the event of cancellation of booking. Goibibo will refund the purchase price after deducting the Discount amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty
Terms of the Offer
- If the Cardholder doesn't receive the Discount, he/she can claim for the same within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for any Discount
- Discount offer is only valid on the eligible BINs shared by ICICI Bank. If the BIN series of the card does not match with the one provided by ICICI Bank to Goibibo, then the cardholder shall approach ICICI Bank and ICICI Bank shall be entitled to withhold or deny the offer to the customer
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of Goibibo
- Minimum booking Amount excluding ancillaries, insurance, etc.
- Goibibo and ICICI Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach ICICI Bank and Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims
- For any card related issue arising due to technology, the customer shall approach Goibibo and ICICI Bank shall not entertain any such claims
- Goibibo and ICICI Bank are the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- Goibibo and ICICI Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and Goibibo reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings and to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Goibibo will not refund the booking amount. In such events; ICICI Bank shall neither be liable nor responsible for refund of the booking amount
- In no event the entire liability of Goibibo and ICICI Bank under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional Discount under this offer
- Goibibo and ICICI Bank shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein