What do you get?
- No Cost EMI on 3 & 6 Months tenure for Flights, Hotels & Holidays + Instant Discount (as per the details mentioned in the above table) on EMI transactions using ICICI Bank Credit cards for EMI tenures of 3, 6, 9 & 12 months
- Offer applicable for logged-in users only
- For flights, discount will be calculated on the booking amount (excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased e.g.: meals, insurance)
- For hotels, discount is to be calculated on property basic price (pre-tax price)
- Offer is not valid on "Multi-City Domestic Flights" made through the "Multi-City" tab on Goibibo website.
- Hotels offer is not applicable if the property is booked using the pay-at-hotel or Book Now Pay Later option.
How do you get it?
- The offer is valid for bookings made on Goibibo's website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App
- Customer needs to pay using EMI option available on ICICI Bank Credit Cards on Goibibo
- To avail the Instant Discount offer, customer must enter E-Coupon as per aforementioned table in the E-Coupon field.
- The Instant Discount is applicable on a first eligible transaction per category i.e. first transaction on Domestic Flights, first transaction on Domestic Hotels etc. during the offer period
- Offer cannot be clubbed with any deal code running on Goibibo
- The offer is valid from 13th July to 30th Sept 2021 between 0000 Hrs and 2359 Hrs everyday except Mondays
- The offer is not applicable on payments made directly at the hotel or through PayPal, MMT Gift Card, My Wallet, Cash on Delivery (COD) and net banking.
- This offer is not applicable on payments made through Goibibo Wallet - Reward Bonus amoun
What is No Cost EMI?
- In No Cost EMI, monthly instalment = Total product price / EMI tenure in months
- If your transaction amount is INR 30,000 and your bank charges 13% (annual) interest rate for tenure 3 months
- Your card will be blocked for INR 30,000 and the bank will convert it to emi of INR 10,217 and effectively you will pay INR 30,652
- Your card will be blocked for INR 29,362 and the bank will convert it to emi of INR 10,000 and effectively you will pay INR 30,000
In case of normal emi:
In case of no cost emi:
What else do you need to know?
- Offer is valid for only 1 booking per Credit card per category during the entire offer period
- Offer is valid for bookings made on Goibibo’s Website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App only
- Offer is valid on multi city flights. These flights are booked through multi-city tab on website
- Offer is valid only on Ex-India flights i.e. Flights departing from any Indian airport
- Offer is NOT applicable on Corporate and Commercial cards.
- Offer is NOT applicable on part payment transactions.
- goCash+ wallet balance usage is not allowed for the offers
- Discount will be calculated on Loan amount exclusive of convenience fee, Insurance, Zero Cancellation Protection, Taxes & Ancillaries fee
- Offer valid on select hotels on select check-in date
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other promotional discount or exchanged in cash
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of full/partial cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for the offer
- The Customer shall not be entitled to discount in the event of cancellation of booking. Goibibo will refund the purchase price after deducting the discount amount, Interest subvention amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty
Other Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid only on the eligible BINs shared by the Banks. If the BIN series of the card does not match with the one provided by the Bank to Goibibo, then the cardholder shall approach the respective Bank and Bank shall be entitled to withhold or deny the offer to the customer
- Goibibo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims
- Goibibo is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- Goibibo shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and Goibibo reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings and to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Goibibo will not refund the booking amount
- In no event the entire liability of Goibibo under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer
- Goibibo shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herei