What do you get?
- The customer will receive instant discount on domestic flight bookings as per the table above for the amount paid through SBI Credit Cards, Credit Cards EMI only (excluding ancillaries, insurance, convenience fees)
How do you get it?
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon GOSBI in the E-Coupon field
- This Offer valid on all SBI/TATA Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days.
- This Offer is also valid on EMI transactions on SBI/TATA credit cards
- The offer is valid once per card throughout the offer duration.
- Offer is valid for bookings from 4th July till 6th July 2020
- Offer is only valid on Goibibo Android and iOS app and mobile site
What else do you need to know?
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through Goibibo’s Wallet 3rd party wallets, COD, Google Pay
- Discount will be calculated on Booking amount exclusive of convenience fee, Insurance, Zero Cancellation Protection & Ancillaries fee methods.
- Domestic Flights Offer is not applicable on payments made via the Book Now Pay Later mode Offer is not applicable on part payments
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of full/partial cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for Discount
- The Customer shall not be entitled to Discount in the event of cancellation of booking. Goibibo will refund the purchase price after deducting the Discount amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty rescheduling/cancellation fees
- Offer is only valid on the eligible BINs shared by SBI Card. If the BIN series of the card does not match with the one provided by SBI Card to Goibibo, then the cardholder shall approach SBI Card and Goibibo shall be entitled to withhold or deny the offer to the customer
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of Goibibo
- Goibibo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach SBI Card and Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims
- Goibibo is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- Goibibo shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, Goibibo reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking
- In no event the entire liability of Goibibo under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount/cashback under this offer
- Goibibo shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
- Customer’s, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customer’s and Goibibo reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Goibibo shall not refund the booking amount
SBI Card Terms & Conditions
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for SBI/TATA Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card agreement and Convert2EMI terms and conditions. The terms of the above offer shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card agreement and Convert2EMI terms and conditions.
- Any query regarding the Offers will be entertained only till the Offer Duration. Post such dates, SBICPSL & Goibibo will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons.
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Goibibo
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- Under no circumstance will the discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Goibibo.
- SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Goibibo on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of Goibibo and without reference to SBICPSL.
- All government Levies like GST, Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Cardholders are not bound in anyway to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- SBICPSL and Goibibo reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.