Abu Dhabi is a bustling city with a rich cultural heritage surrounded by the gleaming turquoise sea and sandy beaches. It is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and also the most populous city. Abu Dhabi is also a hotspot offering the delectable flavours of authentic Arabian dishes and international cuisines as well.
Places to visit and things to do
- The Corniche is a beautiful 9 km long promenade located against a splendid cityscape. The area has luxury 5 and 4-star hotels in Abu Dhabi with spectacular waterfront views and a dazzling skyline, along with various water sports available in the beach area.
- The hotels near Tourist Club Area and Corniche have some amazing 3-star hotels in Abu Dhabi for a budgeted stay.
- The hotels near downtown or central Abu Dhabi have a number of 5 and 4-star hotels in Abu Dhabi, which keeps tourists in close vicinity to the central area of the city and shopping destinations like the Abu Dhabi Mall and Marina Mall.
- Those looking for hotels near Abu Dhabi airport can settle for Yas Island. The luxury area has state-of-the-art 5-star hotels in Abu Dhabi, theme parks and a F1 Grand Prix Circuit. However, some budget hotels in Abu Dhabi are also located here.
- The best resorts in Abu Dhabi have a beachfront view, excellent Arabian hospitality and luxury amenities like sauna and steam rooms and beach bars.
- Lovers of Indian cuisine can indulge in sumptuous yet cheap Indian and vegetarian friendly restaurants in Abu Dhabi like the Salam Bombay Vegetarian Restaurant and Indian by Nature. On the other hand, to relish the most popular foods in Abu Dhabi like Harees, Machboos and Salona, you can visit affordable dine-outs in Abu Dhabi like the Maroosh restaurant.