Amsterdam, the capital city of Netherlands is renowned for its gripping architectural elegance evident in the various monuments and canals arounds the city. The exuberant drinking and dining scenes and a host of entertainment options in this city keep tourists constantly entertained.
Places to Visit and Things to do
- World famous for its art and architecture, the Amsterdam City Centre is the entertainment hub of the city. Some of the best 5-star hotels in Amsterdam are located here, with close vicinity to attractions like the Canal Ring and the Anne Frank House. Shopaholics can explore the lanes of Jordan and 9 Straatjes for some great purchases.
- Amsterdam Oud-Zuid is another area that homes 5-star hotels in Amsterdam around the famous museums like the Rijks Museum, Van Gogh Museum and the Heineken Experience. The famous shopping street PC Hooftstraat, is situated in this place and is very popular among tourists.
- The hotels near Amsterdam Oudh-West and Amsterdam City Centre have prominent budget hotels. Amsterdam Oudh-West also has the famous De Clercqstraat Street, an ideal shopping stop along with bars, clubs and dining options which make this area perfect for a fun-filled night.
- For a peaceful stay, hotels near Amsterdam airport are also suitable. They are generally 3 and 4-star hotels in Amsterdam with exceptional services that make for a comfortable stay.
- The best resorts in Amsterdam have exemplary decor with immaculately designed spacious rooms and facilities like sauna and steam rooms and wellness spa treatments.
- Haring, Kroket and Bitterballen are the most popular foods in Amsterdam available at affordable dine-outs in Amsterdam such as Moeders and Van Kerkwijk. Delectable Indian cuisine can be relished at cheap Indian/veg-friendly restaurants inAmsterdam like Ganesha Indian Restaurant and Gandhi Restaurant.