A culturally and geographically rich land, Guangzhou is the centre of Cantonese culture. The city has several tourist attractions along with eye warming natural beauty. Places to visit and things to do
- Tianhe commercial area is an ideal destination for shoppers with endless shopping malls and lovely western restaurants. The accommodation varies from 5 star hotels in Guangzhou to budget hotels in Guangzhou. A stay in the 5 star hotels in Guangzhou ensures proximity to attractions like Opera House and Guangdang Museum.
- Baiyun district is ideal for those who wish to stay near the airport. Hotels near Guangzhou airportare generally the budget hotels in Guangzhou, which are a great time and money saver.
- Beijing road commercial area, the downtown of Guangzhou has some of the 4 and 3 star hotels in Guangzhou that are close to attractions like Six Banyan Tree Temple and Nanyue Palace Museum. The place has some fine restaurants to savour some most popular foods in Guangzhoulike Roast Suckling Pig, Long Hou Dou, Taiye Chicken.
- Baidaguo, Sek Wai Xin, Hong San Su Shi are some affordable dine outs in Guangzhou popular for its delicious dim sums and noodles.
- Ashoka Indian and Sharma ji restaurant are among a few cheap Indian/veg-friendly restaurants inGuangzhou where one can relish Indian cuisines despite being thousands of miles away from the mainland.
Bishuiwan Hot Spring Holiday Inn, Mayland Resort and Lotus Hill Yuehai Hotel are some best resorts in Guangzhou
with spacious rooms, pool, bar lounge, free Wi-Fi, etc.