Kuala Lumpur, the global city of Malaysia, is a shopper’s paradise and famous for its towering skyscrapers like the Petronas twin towers and mogul style domes. The city is famous for its authentic Malay food with fusion delicacies dominated by Chinese and Indian flavors.
Places to visit and things to do
- The world famous Petronas Twin Towers are located in Kuala Lumpur City Centre which includes attractions like KL tower, Aquaria KLCC. The most splendid and plush 5 star hotels in Kuala Lumpur are located near Petronas Twin Towers with stunning views.
- Meredeka Square is a locality with exquisite colonial touch and lavish 5 star hotels in Kuala Lumpur. Hotels near Kuala Lumpur City Centre are renowned for their amazing infrastructure and classic décor.
- Some of the budget hotels on Kuala Lumpuris situated in Chinatown, which is in close proximity to traditional shops selling wooden handicrafts and delicious Chinese food.
- Bukit Bintang is popular for shopping and entertainment centers like malls, pubs, and restaurants. Places like Jalan Alor is famous for its local cuisine The locality also homes major 4 and 3 star hotels in Kuala Lumpurwith proper Malaysian hospitality.
- There are 5 star and budget hotels near Kuala Lumpur airport with various facilities like shuttle services, outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi, restaurants, etc.
- Sunway Resort Hotel and Spa, Berjaya and The Club Saujana are some of the best Kuala Lumpur resorts with unparalleled hospitality and elaborate arrangements for meetings and dining.
- Nasi Dagang, NasiLemak, Satay, BakKutTeh are the most popular foods in Kuala Lumpur. Nasi KandarPelita, Precious, Hakka restaurant are a few affordable dine outs in Kuala Lumpur famous for their Malaysian and Chinese cuisine.
- The Ganga Café, Restoran Chat Masala are the well-known cheap Indian/veg-friendly restaurants inKuala Lumpur that serve amazing Indian delicacies.