London, the capital city of United Kingdom is renowned for its rich cultural backdrop and exquisite architectural elegance. It proudly homes four-world heritage sites and has a lot in store for tourists to explore.
Places to visit and things to do
- The Victoria district is located at the center of the city and offers a host of drinking, dining and entertainment options with an added royal feel due to its close proximity to the Buckingham Palace grounds. Victoria has some of the best luxury 4 and 5-star hotels in London.
- The West End has some plush 5 and 4-star hotels in London that provide fine English hospitality and services. The area has a number of fine dining options, galleries and theatres that make it a delight for tourists. Shopaholics can indulge in shopping around the famous Oxford Street and Bond Street.
- The hotels near the London airports are an ideal stay for tourists on a short vacation or for ones who wish to stay away from the bustle of the city.
- The budget hotels in London located in London are in areas such as Camden, a family paradise with diverse entertainment options and historically rich district The East End, which provide great hospitality and services.
- Bloomsbury is a historically significant part of London and a book lover’s paradise with many bookshops lining the streets. The area is also home to a number of beautiful parks and gardens. Bloomsbury has a mix of luxury as well as budget hotels that travellers can choose from.
- Fitzrovia is a residential district in London with a diverse range of entertainment options. Hotels in Fitzrovia comprise of plush as well as budget accommodations with commendable professional services.
- The best London resorts are a perfect blend of class and comfort with top class facilities like outdoor pool, spa, fine dining and free Wi-Fi.
- Govinda’s Pure Vegetarian and Sagar restaurant are two cheap Indian/veg. friendly restaurants in London famous for their delectable Indian dishes.
- Fish and chips and Sunday Roast with Yorkshire pudding are some of the most popular foods in London available at affordable dine-outs in London like Poppy’s and The Windsor Castle.