Paris, the French capital offers splendid vistas of iconic architectural landmarks and historically rich museums. The glamorous and stylish city known for its designer boutiques, renowned ramp shows and markets with vintage collections inspire tourists to flock to the city year on year.
Places to visit and things to do
- Champs Elysees is an upscale locality of Paris with designer boutiques, high- end fashion stores and some of the most luxurious 5-star hotels in Paris. Famous tourist attractions like the Grand Palais, Arch De Triomphe and Tuileries Gardens are in close proximity to these 5-star hotels in Paris.
- The area near the iconic Eiffel Tower and Opera House, called the most famous opera house in the world, has a charm like no other part of the city. Apart from the legendary monument of the French capital city, the Eiffel Tower, the area also houses the Trocadéro and museums like Guimet dedicated to Asian arts, and the Palais Tokyo. There are grand 5-star hotels in Paris near Eiffel Tower and Opera House that provide excellent views of these marvelous structures.
- The 4 and 3-star hotels in Paris are scattered throughout the city with luxurious amenities like wellness spas and spacious rooms and suites. The centrally located ones have the added benefit of easy access to tourist spots like the Musee du Louvre, Jardin des Tuileris and Palais Royal. Paris has a string of bars and pubs that make for a wild nightlife.
- The hotels near Paris airports are majorly budget hotels in Paris away from the central bustle.
- The best Paris resorts are French style with facilities like excellent spa and rejuvenating therapies, outdoor pool and bars.
- Chez Gladines and Bistrot Victories are some of the affordable dine-outs in Paris serving most popular foods in Paris like Soupe à l'oignon, Coq au vin and Cassoulet. Indian tourists can grab some Indian delicacies at cheap Indian/veg-friendly restaurants in Paris like the Krishna Bhavan Restaurant.