Rome is the capital city of Italy, famous for its rich historical background and outstanding architectural elegance. The Eternal City is also the religious epicenter of the Catholic Church, headquartered at the Vatican. Places to visit and things to do
- Termini district is the main terminal station where tourists can spot attractions such as Rome's Palazzo Massimo alle Terme and The Baths of Diocletian. This area is the hub of public transportation of Rome with direct transportation for the airport and neighbouring areas. With plenty of historical sites at walking distance like Bernini’s Ecstasy of Saint Theresa, San Giovanni in Laterano and San Pietro in Vincoli, budget hotels in Rome at Termini district are a preferred choice of accommodation.
- The Historic Centre of Rome is home to stellar attractions like the Colosseum, the Pantheon, Trastevere, Piazzo Navona, Trevi Fountain and Alter of the Fatherland. The hotels near Historic Centre, which include some of the stellar 4 and 3-star hotels in Rome and are distinguished for their Italian hospitality. These hotels in Rome are in proximity to other significant hotspots like the Vatican, Spanish Steps, Campo dei Fiori and more.
- The hotels near Rome airport consist of top names in 5-star to budget hotels in Rome. These hotels in Rome provide shuttle services.
- The best resorts in Rome are scattered around the city with marvelous infrastructure and a plethora of excellent facilities for their guests.
- Bucatini all'Amatriciana and Bucatini All’Arrabbiata are some of the most popular foodin Rome. Affordable dine-outs in Rome like the Osteria Della Suburra and Romolo E Remo serve authentic Roman cuisine.
- Indian tourists can also enjoy delicious Indian delicacies at some of the cheap Indian/veg. friendly restaurants in Rome like Flavours of India Roma and Banglar Shaad.