- Customer gets an instant discount of FLAT INR 600 off on per pax on discounted prices
- Coupon is only applicable on transaction value of Rs. 2500 and greater (Fare calculated per passenger)
- Maximum discount applicable per transaction is Rs. 2500
- On the application of the appropriate deal code, discount will automatically be deducted from the booking amount.
- For Armed forces fares - Only serving/retired Indian Armed Forces personnel & their dependents can avail this special fare. It is mandatory to show a valid Armed Forces ID or dependent card at the airport, without which boarding will be denied
- For Student special fares - Only students above 12 years of age are eligible for special fares and/or additional baggage allowances. Carrying valid student ID cards and student visas (where applicable) is mandatory, else the passenger may be denied boarding or asked to pay for extra baggage.
- For Senior Citizen fares - Only senior citizens above the age of 60 years can avail this special fare. It is mandatory to produce proof of Date of Birth at the airport, without which prevailing fares will be charged.
- For Doctor fares - A valid Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council registration number for doctors has to be submitted at the time of booking and the original/self-attested copy of the registration certificate with a stamp of the relevant hospital or medical facility that the doctor is currently associated with along with a photo identification card, is mandatorily required to be shown by a passenger at the time of check-in
- For Nurse fares - A valid Indian Nursing Council (INC) registration number or a Degree or Diploma certificate number for nurses has to be submitted at the time of booking and the original certificate/ self-attested copy of the registration certificate with a stamp of the relevant hospital or medical facility that the nurse is currently associated with along with a photo identification card, is mandatorily required to be shown by a passenger at the time of check-in
What do you get?
- The customer will get the above amount as instant discount on his/her domestic flight booking.
- Discount will be credited instantly in the booking amount while making the transaction.
How do you get it?
- To avail the offer customer must enter the correct deal code in the Deal Code field.
- The offer is valid for bookings made on GoIbibo's Android App, iOS App, PWA and Desktop.
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of full cancelation, the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for discount.
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the discount is credited, GoIbibo will deduct the discount amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply.
- In case of partial cancellation, offer stands void if the revised booking amount is not eligible for discount. If the revised booking amount is still eligible for Discount, then it will be appropriately reduced basis booking amount.
Terms & Conditions
- Customer needs to enter the appropriate Deal Code at the time of payment to be eligible for the discount offer. In case the customer enters the incorrect deal code or forgets to mention the code, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback or instant discount.
- Offer is not valid for Gift Cards and My Wallet.
- Offer is only valid on one-way and roundtrip domestic flights bookings.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer of travel agent, GoIbibo reserve the rights to deny the offer or cancel the booking. GoIbibo shall not refund the booking amount in such cases.
- Customers, who are travel agents by occupation are barred from making bookings for their customers and GoIbibo reserve the rights to deny the offer or cancel the booking. GoIbibo shall not refund the booking amount in such cases.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of GoIbibo.
- GoIbibo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and GoIbibo shall not entertain any such claims.
- GoIbibo is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- GoIbibo shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, GoIbibo reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- In no event the entire liability of GoIbibo under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer.
- GoIbibo shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and GoIbibo reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, GoIbibo shall not refund the booking amount.