What is goCash++
- goCash+ is Goibibo’s travel booking currency which can be used without any restrictions or limits of use.
- You can earn goCash+ by syncing your contacts on the mobile app, referring your friends or gifting goCash+.
- You can use your entire goCash+ balance without restrictions and save huge on your bookings as long as you meet the minimum transaction amount required. Check the ‘What are the goCash+ usage rules?’ section for minimum transaction criteria.
How to earn goCash+?+
- For a new user who signs up on Goibibo mobile app, we instantly credit a welcome bonus of Rs.200 goCash+
- For a new user who signs up on Goibibo mobile app using a referral code, we instantly credit a welcome bonus of Rs.300 goCash+
- You can share your referral code with your friends who are not yet on Goibibo. Both of you will earn Rs.300 goCash+ instantly upon your friend signing up on the App
- You can sync your contacts with goibibo and earn Rs.50 goCash+ each time any of your contacts book on Goibibo
- NEW! Your friends can gift goCash+ and help you save more in your bookings.
- The validity of goCash+ earned through signing up, referral or friends travel is 90 days.
- Now, you can also choose to get your refunds upon cancellations into goCash+. The amount refunded has no expiry time, no transaction value restriction and can be used anytime for your next booking.
What are the rules in earning goCash+?+
- A user can have a maximum goCash+ wallet limit according to the goContacts Rewards tier he falls in. For a titanium user the wallet size limit is Rs. 500 goCash+, while for a gold user it is Rs. 400 goCash+ and so on
- For a user who has not synced his contacts on the goibibo app, the maximum wallet limit is only Rs. 300 goCash+
- For a user who synced his contacts on Goibibo, the maximum amount earned through GoContacts (when your friends make a booking through goibibo and complete the travel) is capped at Rs. 200 goCash+ per month. Every week (starting from Sunday to Saturday), you can earn upto Rs.50 goCash+ for friends' travel.
- You can refer and earn for a maximum of 3 users through your referral code in a particular month. The maximum amount earned through Refer and Earn in a month is Rs.900 goCash+
- You can earn upto a maximum of Rs.1000 goCash+ in a calendar month
What are the goCash+ usage rules?+
- You can use upto Rs. 500 goCash+ in a single booking depending on your GoContacts rewards tier.
- goCash+ can be used on any flight, hotel or private cab bookings
- goCash+ earned from cancellations cannot be used to pay extra guest charges and taxes
- goCash+ usage is subject to taxes
|Max. Savings on your Travel Bookings with goCash+
||Rs.500 (Min transaction Rs.3500)
||Rs.500 (Min transaction Rs.3500)
||Rs.500 (Min transaction Rs.1200)
||Rs.500 (Min transaction Rs.3000)
||Rs.500 (Min transaction Rs. 2300)
Sync and Earn upto 1000 goCash++
- Sync your phonebook contacts using goibibo app and earn upto Rs.1000 goCash+
- Once you sync, you will earn Rs.50 goCash+ when any of your friends book with goibibo. The amount is credited to your goCash+ account once your friend successfully completes his travel.
- Once you sync your contacts, you can invite all your friends who have not joined goibibo and earn Rs.300 goCash+ for every friend who signs-up
- Customers who have uninstalled the app or logged-out of the app are not eligible for earning Rs.50 goCash+ when their friends make a booking.
- The maximum earning is limited to number of your phonebook contacts registered on goibibo platform.
- All the users on Goibibo can gift goCash+ to each other and help them save big on their travel bookings
- You can gift any amount of goCash+ to your friend. Your friend receiving the gift can have a total goCash+ balance upto his GoContacts tier limit (Click on ‘GoContacts Rewards’ for the limits)
- The validity of goCash+ gifted will be 7 days from the day of gifting. For example, if you have received a gift on 1st March 2018, it expires on 8th March 2018
- The feature is available on the Android and iOS mobile apps
- The maximum goCash+ a user can earn through gifting is Rs.300 in a calendar month
- The amount credited from cancellations cannot be gifted or non-transferrable to another account
Other terms and conditions+
- Expiry of your goCash+ amount would be adjusted to the end of the month. For example, if 200 goCash+ is supposed to expire on 10th Jan 2018 (as per 90 days validity), then the actual expiry would take place at the end of January i.e. 31st Jan 2018.
- Expiry of all goCash+ earned through friends' travel by syncing your contacts is 30 June 2018
- Goibibo reserves the right to cancel all related bookings if there is a fraudulent pattern noticed in the Gocash+ Earn and usage across bookings. This would involve abnormal number of transactions linked to an email, mobile or device or a series of emails, mobiles and device suggesting the abuse of goCash program meant for genuine customers who book travel for themselves or for their family.
- Hotel holds the right to refuse or allow goCash/goCash+ usage on bookings
- Goibibo has all the rights to alter or change the earning and usage conditions at any point of time.
- Goibibo has has all the rights to block any user’s account where any fraudulent activities are identified without any notice
- Goibibo reserves the right to confiscate goCash+ and cancel the transactions if suspicious patterns are observed in referrals linked to one referrer. A referrer might be asked to furnish the credentials of the referee in case of all such abusive patterns.
- Incase of cancellations, the user can get a maximum of Rs.500 goCash+ refunded and upto their tier limit. Any amount greater than Rs.500 goCash+ will be forfeited.
- Any goCash that has been used to make any booking in the goCash Fest, is non-refundable.