What do you get?
- Customers will get instant discount as mentioned in the table above, on HDFC Bank Debit & Credit Cards and EMI.
How do you get it?
- The customer must enter the promo code, as per the above table, for availing discount on hotel booking.
- The offer is valid every Thursdays, from 6th October to 29th December 2022 (between 00:00 hours to 23:59 hours).
- The offer is valid for bookings made on Goibibo's Website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App only.
- The offer is valid on HDFC Bank Debit & Credit Cards and EMI only.
- The offer is valid for 1 booking per card on international hotels, throughout the offer period (6th October to 29th December 2022).
What else do you need to know?
- The offer is valid on select hotels.
- For hotels, the discount is to be calculated on hotel basic price (pre-tax price).
- The offer is not applicable if the hotel is booked using the ‘Pay-at-Hotel’ or ‘Book Now Pay Later’ or ‘Book now @ just ₹1’ option.
- The offer is not applicable on payments made through Goibibo wallet (goCash+ balance, rewards, etc.),3rd party wallets, Pay Pal, Gift card and net banking payments
- The offer is not applicable on payments made through HDFC Bank Net Banking.
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for the discount.
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.
Terms of the Offer
- If the Cardholder doesn't receive the discount, he/she can claim for the same within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for any discount.
- This offer is NOT applicable on HDFC Bank commercial cards and HDFC Bank Paytm Cards.
- Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of Goibibo.
- Offer is only valid on the eligible BINs shared by HDFC Bank. If the BIN series of the card does not match with the one provided by HDFC Bank to Goibibo, then the cardholder will need to approach HDFC Bank and Goibibo shall be entitled to withhold or deny the offer to the customer.
- Goibibo & HDFC Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- For any card related claims, the customer will need to approach the Bank. Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims.
- Goibibo is the sole authority for the interpretation of these terms.
- Goibibo shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, Goibibo reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- In no event will the entire liability of Goibibo under this offer exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer.
- Goibibo shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.
- Customers who are travel agents by occupation are barred from making bookings for their customers and Goibibo reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Goibibo shall not refund the booking amount.