Terms & Conditions
- Get 15% Cashback upto Rs. 150 on your LazyPay transaction when you book on Goibibo (except train tickets) and the same will be deducted from your LazyPay outstanding balance
- Offer is valid for transactions between 16th June to 30th June 2019 only.
- Users who have availed the offer from 16th to 30th June 2019, will receive cashback on 5th July 2019, subject to statutory holidays, in which case cashback will be credited on the next working day.
- Any user who is eligible for more than one offer will receive cashback of the higher amount only.
- Cashbacks would not be applicable for cancelled/refunded transactions and on transactions for train bookings.
- All cashback received will be adjusted to the outstanding amount.
- All offers communicated over SMS, Email or Push Notification are eligible on the number on which they have been received. These offers are non-transferable and cannot be availed from accounts not eligible for the offer
- All cashback will be subject to repayment of your outstanding balance of previous credit cycles.
- LazyPay has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, LazyPay reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.
- To check your transaction history and cashback amount download the LazyPay App available on Google Play Store & the App store
- Goibibo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- Goibibo is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- Goibibo shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- Goibibo shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in New Delhi
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein
Terms and conditions
Other Terms and Conditions