Important: Govt. Directives for Inter-State Cab Travel
- Only one passenger allowed per cab, in addition to the driver.
- Movement only allowed between 7 AM to 7 PM.
- Interstate travel is allowed (Subject to State(s) and UT(s) mutual consent)
Karnataka State-Specific policy :
- No journey is allowed on Sunday's as Sunday is Complete Lockdown
- Travelers from other state entering into Karnataka have to stay in Institutional Quarantine as per Govt policy
Travel Safety Tips for You
- If you have a cold or cough, make sure to wear a surgical mask at all times. Also, seek medical care before travelling.
- If you are on the verge of sneezing or coughing, make sure to cover with your elbows instead of your hands.
- Carry an alcohol-based sanitiser for frequent use while travelling.
- Make it a practice to wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds whenever you get a chance.
We encourage you to follow these additional guidelines for your and other peoples’ safety: